hamster worn out already (3 Viewers)

mindgames

finally got them. slowest bit of all was the "pay now" bit when nothing happened for literally 30-35 minutes after pressing the button.

just hang in there and it does eventually go through.

I wanted 3 tickets in the South Stand behind the goal but there were none available.... so I've ended up with three seats together in block 15. Result!

skyblue025

Fuck it, been trying for 2 hours now, there more to life. Piss up in a brewery springs to mind. Will try tonight when hopefully it wont drain my will to live.

Kingokings204

I've just done mine. Took about an hour which is not bad. Better than queuing in a retail park.

I was home and just done jobs between clicks. Each click takes about 5 minutes or so. It's very long but it does work just be very patient and fill in the time.

I have got 4 tickets pitch side and I can't wait personally.

Woodster

Got to the pay now button for a season ticket, waited the best part of 50 minutes before being informed that my basket was now empty!

Never mind, I'm sure the site should sort its life out by 9 or so this evening..

Jim

I'm still trying to get through online.

Not surprised in the slightest though as I doubt that the online shop has ever experienced this level of demand. Totally unprecedented and the club could not be expected to upgrade the servers purely on the chance of one stupidly busy morning.

Kingokings204

On the pay now bit. Clicked...nothing. I'm hoping it goes through as you've all said....

That's the longest bit. Wait pertinently. Has taken some up to 30 mins for that bit.

It does work just takes forever but even if it takes you 2-3 hours at least you're at home and when it's in ally done like me it feels amazing. Well worth the wait.

Feel for them out in the cold queuing for 5 hours or so.

Nick

Administrator
It looks like the server / website is hosted in house. If they have a pants internet connection / server it will crash.

Never understood why it isn't hosted properly, in a datacentre.

Limey

That's the longest bit. Wait pertinently. Has taken some up to 30 mins for that bit.

It does work just takes forever but even if it takes you 2-3 hours at least you're at home and when it's in ally done like me it feels amazing. Well worth the wait.

Feel for them out in the cold queuing for 5 hours or so.

The page is just completely static. No swirly loading thing or anything......?

torchomatic

No, not really. I'm just saying it's to be expected so stop giving the club a hard time.

So in essence you're saying the same thing minus the expletive.

torchomatic

Set your alarm for 2am and order then.

The page is just completely static. No swirly loading thing or anything......?

ajsccfc

bought my tickets but still haven't had a confirmation email through though?

Even when they'd have been getting three hits a day I always found their mailout system to be sketchy, I'd do a screengrab on the confirmation page if possible instead to be safe.

ajsccfc

It finally loaded and has offered me a reservation in my old spot in block 30, so either the site's gone mad or they've opened up the old Telegraph stand.

torchomatic

ajsccfc

I'm on the choose seats, but when I click it says 'no more seats, please transfer to basket and then add further seats to your allocation' which makes no sense. I'm leaving it for now.

RoboCCFC90

Because I am working I sent Father down to the Club shop at 7 this morning when there was already queue..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another hour gone! Absolutely no further forward Still on Pay now page. Got to go out now Will leave comp on for a couple of hours and see if any progress when I get back. Prob will have timed out and back on Tickets page!!

bigfatronssba

3 hours on the pay now page and it decides to crash, brilliant.

spider_ricoh

My mate is sorting tickets for us so not buying myself, but thought I'd log onto the "buy tickets online" page anyway and go through the process before buying, just to see what you lot are going through...apologies if this slows things down further

Nantwich Skyblues

4 hours trying to get a ticket, stuck on pay now page for 2 off them,it then crashes, takes my tickets off me and logs me out and says go back to home page!! marvellous!!

Users who are viewing this thread