Hamer (7 Viewers)

CCFC54321

Some of the shit ever just read on Twitter. People laying in bed tears in their eyes.

Grow up. Footballer moves on for more money shock!

Problem is a player scores a couple of goals and they’re the next messiah. They are told to say this and that by the media team and people think they are one of us.

I hope the penny drops with one or two people that these players in most instances aren’t from Coventry or this country and are here for a reason to get as much money as possible and move to the next biggest pay cheque.

Stop getting too attached to them!

Hamers a big loss today but tomorrow we have a great opportunity to be stronger.

Nuskyblue

Robins and the scouts should really have replacements lined up
They have to have had replacement(s) lined up for this as it was pretty inevitable. I guess their plans will have to be bought forward, at least they have a chunk of change to spend.

Also, good luck Gus. If you ignore all the tedious speculation you can't admit that this lad left nothing on the pitch, for me in most games he has been head and shoulders above the rest.

Otis

You know this new list of banned items for the CBS.....does it include bugles?

I was just thinking this might be a good idea for the 38th minute today

Also maybe the 3rd minute and 8th minute, just to be sure people know how much we miss him and then the 3rd and 8th minute of added time too.

Nuskyblue

You know this new list of banned items for the CBS.....does it include bugles?

I was just thinking this might be a good idea for the 38th minute today

Also maybe the 3rd minute and 8th minute, just to be sure people know how much we miss him and then the 3rd and 8th minute of added time too.

Genuinely lol'd at this

Flying Fokker

Sit down if you love Hamer. That’s a fitting tribute. Particularly as I‘m a very reluctant follower of the traditional stand up if you love city.

Oh, another thing…Win this game for the fans today.

cowboy1850

Does anyone else feel major relief that it's sorted now? I do.

It's amazing the money we've received on just 2 players. We need to go out and find more bargains! Let's not get too silly and break our transfer record again though.

I'd happily settle for a loanee until we can find someone that fits in our new team.

BackRoomRummermill

I will always be grateful he scored the goals to get us to Wembley and scored there .

time for the other players to step up - he was not fully fit the past few weeks so that’s why it dragged out - good luck to him - now over to you Simms et al

Malaka

I loved watching him play for us, sad to see him go, he deserved his move and opportunity to play in the premier league. I hope he does well and gets a bigger move, but that doesn't stop me feeling gutted.

Otis

Please look after him 😂😂 😂. Jesus Christ.
Kitten Tuck In GIF by MOODMAN

Sleep well my little soldier.

CovBrummie94

It's amazing the money we've received on just 2 players. We need to go out and find more bargains! Let's not get too silly and break our transfer record again though.

I'd happily settle for a loanee until we can find someone that fits in our new team.

I’d like to see us stump up the 4.5m for Kitching and would be happy with 1 permanent and 1 loan midfield signing to replace Hamer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pusbccfc

Me too. Genuinely feel good about it. Big money for Robins war chest.

Users who are viewing this thread