Hamer (11 Viewers)

Grendel

I might start it for a laugh

At least you will be able to tell who London ccfc is as his face appears on the scoreboard

Bernard Cribbins GIF by Fede Cook

Sky Blue Pete

Our fans, grown men and women talking about crying this morning on social media ,.need to get a fucking grip on life , Our fans need to get behind the club and Roar us to 3 points today
Crying is ok my friend
It’s ok to make connections and care
Still the final sentence bang on

The Philosopher

Whether we like it or not, Gus has gone and Vic has gone.

£35m in though.

(Doesn’t matter if it’s all in now, I guess football finance “factoring” if you like - there’ll be some type of forwarding based on the contract for a fee).

Gus will be difficult to replace, we don’t have anyone with his skill set.

Even worse, my daughter and most of my workers are blades fans.

Life spins.

I still have a constant “WTF” bone stuck in my throat: whoever thought Dabo was the best choice for that penalty……

I know. Woulda shoulda.

Grendel

Our fans, grown men and women talking about crying this morning on social media ,.need to get a fucking grip on life , Our fans need to get behind the club and Roar us to 3 points today

Exactly - get Simms and Wright firing and the greedy little fucker will be forgotten in 5 minutes

Sick Boy

Whether we like it or not, Gus has gone and Vic has gone.

£35m in though.

(Doesn’t matter if it’s all in now, I guess football finance “factoring” if you like - there’ll be some type of forwarding based on the contract for a fee).

Gus will be difficult to replace, we don’t have anyone with his skill set.

Even worse, my daughter and most of my workers are blades fans.

Life spins.

I still have a constant “WTF” bone stuck in my throat: whoever thought Dabo was the best choice for that penalty……

I know. Woulda shoulda.
He may have had the most ‘bottle’ out of the others remaining.

CCFCSteve

It definitely seemed to happen quickly - I imagine Sheffield United were the only club that met the asking price considering they’re pretty desperate for players.
I also imagine the more established clubs will look to see how he does in the PL as they have made doubts about signing him for whatever reasons.

This is where the club played a blinder really. I thought it was bizarre having hamer on all the marketing stuff but showed clubs we were willing to keep him and it would need a massive bid to get him

We knew he wanted to go it just took time for someone to pay up proper money

Said before but I’ll say it again, to get £35m for two players who wanted to leave and were in final year of their contracts is amazing business* and would never have happened under SISU

*id rather both signed new deals but wasn’t happening

Grendel

It screams out his agent has been trying to get him a move all summer but nothing really came along with clubs willing to pay the price.

Sheff utd came in and he was there quicker than he could blink.

As I said all along it’s just like that twat John Hartson

“I’m staying at Coventry wherever. Even if Man Utd come in”

A week later

“I had no choice Celtic are the biggest club in the world”

Users who are viewing this thread