Hamer (8 Viewers)

skyblu3sk

let my people go GIF by David

MAFF

Anyone know what’s happening re Hamer ?
Putt it this way, I’ve heard he’s choosing between clubs but there is a fairway to go till it’s sorted. He could be tempted by Leeds as he’ll earn a wedge- will leave a big hole in our midfield. Let’s hope he’s still here for Swansea as they’re somewhat of a bogey team.

Last edited:

Grendel

How come a speed boat was always the star prize?

The programme producer had a relationship with sun seekers and agreed it as a great idea when pissed one night with their CEO I believe

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Sheffield United have just announced the signing of a Brazilian midfielder. 😱

And no it's not Hamer.😓

GaryJones

Burnley have just signed Berge from Sheff Utd - cue incoming bid from Sheff Utd for Hamer - I give it 48hrs tops!

ms639

I know it’s only Wimbledon but he’s absolutely taking the piss here. Playing at 30% and running the show

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GaryJones

What if no club bids for him?
Then we have him for the season - if we then get promoted he stays if we don’t he goes for free.
Not the worst scenario surely?

Gint11

No you can’t. Because if he doesn’t want to sign for the new club then it can’t go through 😂

Yeah OK, in that scenario maybe but Joe often does that happen?

Im sure there are ways and means

SHUNT31

Yeah OK, in that scenario maybe but Joe often does that happen?

Im sure there are ways and means
But that could be the case here, no? Speculative but, if he wants to go back to Holland then he’s not going to sign for another club in England.

GaryJones

"It's a bad habit," Robins reflected. "It's a brilliant goal, their second one, but I don't think we deserved anything anyway. We could've won if we'd have done things right, but we didn't. We didn't pick the right passes out and went too long at times. It was unlike us. We couldn't get to grips with our midfield and really they should've been a couple of goals up before the penalty.
"We were lucky coming in one up at half time, and we spoke about it, about how to put things right and be better. We end up looking poor in the second half too. It's a new team, so I have to be careful what I am saying, and we're making substitutions for physical rather than tactical reasons at the moment because we're trying to get everyone fit.
"We just couldn't get going. With the substitutions we made, when Gus comes off - and he's not up to speed just yet, he needs more minutes under his belt - it doesn't link very well at the moment and that is something we have to work on. It's a work in progress and the games come thick and fast. We just didn't cope with them well enough tonight, which is majorly disappointing."
There is a need for patience, of course. Robins gave five players full debuts at Plough Lane, and while there were promising signs here and there, clearly cohesion and a need to gel remains at the forefront of Robins' priorities right now. He is certain that, in time, as players build up minutes and spend more time developing understanding, that'll come.

GaryJones

"We have new players in," he added. "Haji [Wright] goes through, and if he passes across where there are two players then it's a tap-in. That's at 1-0, and if you go 2-0 up then it's really game done. We didn't take that second chance and you then run the risk. They get a goal back and their tails are up. You expect to defend properly.
"Milan [van Ewijk] had run his race. We bring Josh on, the ball gets played over - we didn't deal with it on the other side of the pitch - and it's a brilliant finish. From us, it's so poor and you are just ruing the missed opportunities. It was disjointed but it wasn't all that surprising because of the turnaround and the change and the team - it didn't look like a team in the middle of the park - but things will get better."

GaryJones

Oh that’s alright then!

Greggs

"We have new players in," he added. "Haji [Wright] goes through, and if he passes across where there are two players then it's a tap-in. That's at 1-0, and if you go 2-0 up then it's really game done. We didn't take that second chance and you then run the risk. They get a goal back and their tails are up. You expect to defend properly.
"Milan [van Ewijk] had run his race. We bring Josh on, the ball gets played over - we didn't deal with it on the other side of the pitch - and it's a brilliant finish. From us, it's so poor and you are just ruing the missed opportunities. It was disjointed but it wasn't all that surprising because of the turnaround and the change and the team - it didn't look like a team in the middle of the park - but things will get better."
Excuses, excuses, excuses......

Users who are viewing this thread