Transfer Rumour Haji Wright (8 Viewers)

Dickie

He looked so low on confidence when he came on. What good is it doing him? That miss - okay it was straight at him and off his shin - was awful but that’s another thing that’ll haunt him.

pusbccfc

Fucking horrendous. That miss is the worst I've ever seen. There's no defending it. It's a lazy shot.

robbiekeane

He looked so low on confidence when he came on. What good is it doing him? That miss - okay it was straight at him and off his shin - was awful but that’s another thing that’ll haunt him.
Yeh it’s wild to me he’s not got pep in his step when he’s got so much encouragement. Read the 5 comments above me.

Embarrassing

NorthernWisdom

Looks like he can't be arsed.
Yeah, there was a run chasing down the defender where he seemed to give up until the crowd told him not to. Keeper shanked it out as a result, but that should have been what he was doing as a matter of course if on as a sub.

He did also look sharper earlier on in the season, where he at least showed glimpses of promise.

tigersb

8 million for a guy who wouldn't look out of place in the Conference

Evo1883

Not sure why Wright’s getting a rocket when there were much worse performances around the pitch.
To be fair his contribution was great .. missed a sitter then caught offside because he couldn't be arsed to run back resulting in a goal from the set piece

usskyblue

To be fair his contribution was great .. missed a sitter then caught offside because he couldn't be arsed to run back resulting in a goal from the set piece
I’m not suggesting he contributed a great deal, I just think there were way worse performances from others that are being largely ignored.

NorthernWisdom

Did they cost £8m? If not there’s your answer.
tbf that's not his problem. The more concerning thing is currently it's a struggle to justify him coming in on a free transfer as anything other than backup.

Hopefully that changes.

I mean it's an unfair comparison, but Biamou did keep Gyokeres out at times during his loan spell, and looked more effective!

SeaSeeEffCee

How can you be a pro footballer and be that bad at controlling a football? Just how? I’ve seen subbuteo pieces with a better touch.
It’s embarrassing. I don’t know how a professional footballer can look so uncomfortable with the ball at their feet.

Users who are viewing this thread