Transfer Rumour Haji Wright (10 Viewers)

CCFCSteve

I also think Thomas and Latibeaudiere are more experienced than Doyle McNally and Panzo were and won’t need as much hand holding. Binks maybe but for his age he’s played a lot.

Yeah, this might be the difference in terms of Fadz and the team this year. Last year he was the one that held the backline together, with a little help from Bidwell, due to the inexperience of other players. Basically when he didn’t play we looked all over the place. Hopefully this year will be different. He’ll still be an important player but maybe not as essential as last year

Bad Boy

Another bonus of this of course is that after over 20 years it finally erases that little Welsh rat as our record signing.
Didn't the cowardly wank stain who was imprisoned for causing death by dangerous driving cost about the same as Bellend?

Paul Anthony

Didn't the cowardly wank stain who was imprisoned for causing death by dangerous driving cost about the same as Bellend?
I seem remember it being 5 million and one massive pence. Because West Brom wouldn't accept a penny less than 5 million apparently.

Saddlebrains

Its all the time it takes to edit up the videos I reckon!

Id understand if they were any good but they're fucking poo

Turkey
Arrow GIF
Coventry

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

4231. It makes sense people.

Sakamoto Palmer and Wright behind Simms.

I know it's a matter of opinion, but if Mark Robins did start with that formation, surly it's Simms behind Wright.

Grendel

We just became O’Neil’s pension.

It wasn’t O Neils fault he had an injury

Hughes scored a goal every other game at West Brom including 30 in 1 season. At the time he seemed a decent signing.

kg82

lee hughes was an average player and a dreadful waste of money, joachim was better Keith O'Neil was the worst of the lot and is it any surprise that we didn't make the play offs
O’Neil was a decent player. He had some sort of chronic degenerative problem with his knees. Pretty sure it was known, but we bought him anyway. That was OUR mistake, not his.

Just read up on it, it wasn’t his knees, it was his back. Literally risked getting paralysed if he played.

hill83

They’re dragging their feet a bit announcing this one.

You say that. But technically we shouldn’t even know, and we’ve no idea how long, from posing for the photo with the shirt, the announcement usually is. As we normally don’t have someone in the bushes telling us early.

And people saying it’s delayed. Delayed from what exactly?

SeaSeeEffCee

You say that. But technically we shouldn’t even know, and we’ve no idea how long, from posing for the photo with the shirt, the announcement usually is. As we normally don’t have someone in the bushes telling us early.

That’s true tbf, I would have just thought they’d have wanted to get it out officially when it’s been leaked for so long.

I’m guessing he probably won’t be able to play on Sunday as well with needing international clearance and a work permit.

Balli001

People these days need news immediately. Patience is out dated

Users who are viewing this thread