Saddlebrains

As it stands:

Marosi
Rose McFadzean Hyam
Dabo Kelly Hamer Mason
Allen Shipley
Godden

Wilson, Pask, Dacosta, Westbrooke, Jobello/Jones, Biamou, Baka
Dacosta will possibly be vying with Mason for LB and over the course of the season I can see Pask steadily replacing Fadz.

That team doesnt stay up in the championship I'm sorry to say.

Depth at CB, better understudy keeper to keep Marko on his toes, LWB, CM, CAM, ST.

Sky Blue Harry H

That team doesnt stay up in the championship I'm sorry to say.
giphy.gif

cc84cov

Looks like we finally have a player who can deliver a set piece here,comfortably pass off both feet & looks tenacious in the challenge very happy with this one.

Grendel

It’s worth pointing out also that if Wiki is accurate Kasteneer scored 4 in a season in this league that Hamer is coming from. He’s a far cheaper option than Walsh or O Hare without question and our overseas signings are at best suspect

cc84cov

It’s worth pointing out also that if Wiki is accurate Kasteneer scored 4 in a season in this league that Hamer is coming from. He’s a far cheaper option than Walsh or O Hare without question and our overseas signings are at best suspect
From highlights I think he looks technically sound but I do see your point G.

Grendel

From highlights I think he looks technically sound but I do see your point G.

So did Kastaneer it’s just silly to assume he’s better than Walsh - we’d have signed him without question if we could afford him

mark82

So did Kastaneer it’s just silly to assume he’s better than Walsh - we’d have signed him without question if we could afford him

We would because he's a known quantity.

That said, comparing Hamer goals to Kastaneer isn't a good comparison, one is a holding midfielder, the other is an attacker/winger. Fans of Kasteneer's previous club didn't have a good word to say, fans of Hamer's previous club are gutted to lose him.

Just because one signing from Holland didn't work out doesn't mean our next one won't either.

ccfcway

We would because he's a known quantity.

That said, comparing Hamer goals to Kastaneer isn't a good comparison, one is a holding midfielder, the other is an attacker/winger. Fans of Kasteneer's previous club didn't have a good word to say, fans of Hamer's previous club are gutted to lose him.

Just because one signing from Holland didn't work out doesn't mean our next one won't either.

i can imagine who is already being negative about this !.

Robins has got a lot more right than wrong on his transfers. you cant sign 10 players a season and expect them all to be a success. If so, Aston Villa would have stayed up this season. Walsh and O'hare were as much of a gamble as Jobello and Kast

cc84cov

As long as jobello doesn’t wear number 10 I’ll be happy O’Hare should be 10 Godden moving into number 9

I think I need to let robins know this tbh :) 👀

cc84cov

Have to say loved why I seen from this lad yesterday you can see he’s tenacious in the challenge he’s good playing off both feet his set piece delivery looked real quality something we’ve missed for a long time,early days but looks to be a proper one this.

replacing Walsh was the biggest job I felt this year & I think we are close to have done that,I still feel we have not done our main business yet we’ve hopefully improved the squad so far with Hamer a starter alongside Kelly.

Users who are viewing this thread