Grendel (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Just let you know that Barnsley is 'ok' and will be back with us soon !

giphy.gif

Sky Blue Harry H

Thrilling

I know that people have been having a pop at him/and others on here, but on a human level some people were concerned by his absence (as I would be for anyone on here - 'oddities' included). I'd like to think there's a bit of inclusivity on here, and a touch of 'are you ok?' never hurt anybody.

SlowerThanPlatt

I know that people have been having a pop at him/and others on here, but on a human level some people were concerned by his absence (as I would be for anyone on here - 'oddities' included). I'd like to think there's a bit of inclusivity on here, and a touch of 'are you ok?' never hurt anybody.

Yes I hope he’s well on a personal level, more to the second part of your post

olderskyblue

Putting a twat like Barnsley before one of your own. Times like this you know who your friends are.
True, he should put one of our own twats first …… ;)

COV

Yeah, he signs up on here to share occasional footy chatter in good faith and still ends up getting abuse from a dead man.

I think he's ok too- I thought he must have massively offended someone at some stage with some of the abuse he gets.

Barnsley

If he is waiting for Barnsley to be above us in the table before returning, we could be waiting a long time.
It’ll never happen with this silly billy in charge. Our recruitment committee have got a decent record when it comes to appointing head coaches, but they might’ve found a dud this time, only time will tell be the early signs aren’t good.

Sick Boy

It’ll never happen with this silly billy in charge. Our recruitment committee have got a decent record when it comes to appointing head coaches, but they might’ve found a dud this time, only time will tell be the early signs aren’t good.
Or you’ve reverted back to your natural level. 😉

Barnsley

Or you’ve reverted back to your natural level. 😉

No pal, the players we’ve got are decent, the head coach maybe isn’t, we’ve got 6 first team players out at the moment and he’s averaging a point a game with a wafer thin squad, which can’t be sneezed at, but he’s one of these set in their ways types, playing players out of position just to play his preferred formation, rather than changing to suit the players he as available, always starts alarm bells ringing with me when you’ve got a coach like that.

Greggs

No pal, the players we’ve got are decent, the head coach maybe isn’t, we’ve got 6 first team players out at the moment and he’s averaging a point a game with a wafer thin squad, which can’t be sneezed at, but he’s one of these set in their ways types, playing players out of position just to play his preferred formation, rather than changing to suit the players he as available, always starts alarm bells ringing with me when you’ve got a coach like that.
Thankfully you aint dead. You can fuck back off now though ;)

SlowerThanPlatt

Only win against us! Written in the stars…

Ccfcisparks

Wafer thin? Thought you had a whole B team that could step up?

Grendel

What a accolade having your own thread, all these year's of posting drivel have paid off 🤔

Ive had more threads about me than most people have had likes

Bugsy

Ive had more threads about me than most people have had likes

That is fucking ridiculous....

Barnsley

Wafer thin? Thought you had a whole B team that could step up?

Our second string players haven’t done too bad, to be honest, given the teams we’ve played, they would’ve done even better, had they been played in their natural positions.

Jamesimus

It's almost as if the endless merry-go-round of new appointments doesn't always work (something which was alluded to on here...) 😉

Best of luck for the season Barnsleh, apart from when we play you of course.

Barnsley

Has Bremang played yet?
He’s not been in a match day squad as of yet as far as I’m aware, I don’t expect him to be ether, he’ll probably end up released or loaned out in January. This summer we’ve loaned out 7 players, and released roughly about the same, the majority of which have ended up at other clubs owned by our owners. And a few of them are pretty decent players, who could’ve done a job for us given our current predicament with injuries.

Users who are viewing this thread