Golden FAN charge (1 Viewer)

shmmeee

SlowerThanPlatt

I hate spell checker.
title should of courose be.
Godden FA charge
E3 is a lot broader than social media comments

Rule E3 (1) relates to conduct and states:

“A Participant shall at all times act in the best interests of the game and shall not act in any manner which is improper or brings the game into disrepute or use any one, or a combination of, violent conduct, serious foul play, threatening, abusive, indecent or insulting words or behaviour”.

usskyblue

FUCK ! That came out of left field

shocked-what.gif

Thanks shmmeee. I gave up reading that thread on Saturday So hadn’t seen yesterday’s post. Surely this opens up a massive can of worms if players are going to get retrospective charges For simulation.

hill83

Thanks shmmeee. I gave up reading that thread on Saturday So hadn’t seen yesterday’s post. Surely this opens up a massive can of worms if players are going to get retrospective charges For simulation.

It’s happened before. It’s rare. It’s nonsense.
Whilst I agree with decision that he dived, I’m not keen on the punishment after the fact. But I don’t think it will open up a can of worms.

slowpoke

It’s happened before. It’s rare. It’s nonsense.
Whilst I agree with decision that he dived, I’m not keen on the punishment after the fact. But I don’t think it will open up a can of worms.

I think could open cans of worms this is going attract publicity and attention. and I bet within a month there will be a number of complaints & not necessarily just re: penaltys. Whatever we think about dive or no dive a photo on SBT clearly shows a Fulham player with a leg sticking out.
That happens every week somewhere.

Sick Boy

I think could open cans of worms this is going attract publicity and attention. and I bet within a month there will be a number of complaints & not necessarily just re: penaltys. Whatever we think about dive or no dive a photo on SBT clearly shows a Fulham player with a leg sticking out.
There wasn’t much publicity around the WBA one.

SlowerThanPlatt

It’s only happened once in the Championship to my knowledge. This game would have been on TV too

Greggs

I think a Fulham fan has been trawling through twitter and dug up a post from 1993 when Godden made a derogatory comment about Dale Winton and his new show. Very strange, was a great show.

hill83

What are people not understanding about me saying it’s happened before. It’s happened before. Show me the worms.

slowpoke

Each case has its own mitigating circumstances. I don’t know the procedures now not been involved in disciplinary issue in footy for years. The procedure used to be there has to be a formal complaint within a time scale 48 hours I think & if FA think there’s a case to answer they deal with it in their disciplinary set up.
I’ll tell you what’s happened in my opinion Fulham manager Marco Silva is attempting to deflect his manager frailties for self protection his super duper promotion favourites got a good old fashioned mauling from a team that just had a bollocking three days before. lost at lowly Blackpool too, Fulham need promotion at the moment I think his job is at risk.

Each case has its own mitigating circumstances. I don’t know the procedures now not been involved in disciplinary issue in footy for years. The procedure used to be there has to be a formal complaint within a time scale 48 hours I think & if FA think there’s a case to answer they deal with it in their disciplinary set up.
I’ll tell you what’s happened in my opinion Fulham manager Marco Silva is attempting to deflect his manager frailties for self protection his super duper promotion favourites got a good old fashioned mauling from a team that just had a bollocking three days before. lost at lowly Blackpool too, Fulham need promotion at the moment I think his job is at risk.
Well it’s either silva complaining. Referees assessor or cockney centric media

Users who are viewing this thread