Gillingham match thread (3 Viewers)

Chez78

So the guy at the base of their diamond is a threat, take note pressley, fleck and thomas

Don't worry he's taken note and he'll be bringing Nouble off for finch to help shore things up and eliminate the threat of their defensive midfielder.

stupot07

"Cody McDonald goes past Fleck..."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Evo1883

So this season in the league ....nouble , jackson , madine and tudgay have a combined 9 goals , and cody mcdonald has 9 league goals ....wow

stupot07

So this season in the league ....nouble , jackson , madine and tudgay have a combined 9 goals , and cody mcdonald has 9 league goals ....wow

Yeah, but we have the best strikers in the league.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

stupot07

Madine to take..

stupot07

Get in madine!

LJC_CCFC

Even with a tactically inept moron in charge, we can still win games due to the pathetic standard of this league (barring Bristol and Swindon)

RFC

Coventry_City penalty scored since last March at Gills when Wilson & Baker scored 1 each. 4 misses since then #pusb

ccfcway

58fb0056-243e-4b3f-83d6-f1a9e900f245.jpg

Half-time!!

hill83

I'd go with bet365 ahead of the bbc to be fair Stupot. Bet365 have money riding on it.

Chez78

We'll try to hold on for the 1-nil, all we can hope for is that Gillingham don't change it to much cause Pressley don't react well to other teams changing their system.

Users who are viewing this thread