Gillingham match thread (1 Viewer)

mrtrench

I'm going 3-0 to Gills. Own goal hat-trick for Webster.

Chez78

When you've lost all hope city spring a surprise, 1-0 to city with the usual fist pump and Pressley lovers asking do we all think he should be sacked now

pusbccfc

3-3.

No, I am joking, 3-0 Gillingham.

Gazolba

I'm going 3-0 to Gills. Own goal hat-trick for Webster.
I'll go for a 1-1 draw. Cody scores for them, Madine for us, and we miss another penalty.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

4 - 0 Gillingham. "I can't fault the players' attitude. Their workrate was absolutely trememdous. Make no mistake about it."

Mr T - Sukka!

Gillingham to win by 2-3 goals easy.

We have a dodgy keeper.
Defenders who cant mark strikers.
Midfielders who cannot go go forward.
Isolated strikers. Who dont shoot.

Got to be a home win.

coop

I think we've won 3 out of the last four away so we should be up for this and a win is a must.

Otis

We should be too strong for them. A city win and acceptance of a bad day at office last week.

I seriously needed cheering up today and that has just done it. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

covhead1

We should beat them but I honestly don't think we will, the wheels have well and truly fallen off Sisu's and Pressleys plans.

3-1 to Gillingham, Cody with a hat trick and an own goal ;)

robbiethemole

Webster shouldn't even be on the team bus let alone on the pitch, but the loon in charge will probably still pick the donkey. without him win 2-0..........if he plays 2-1 loss

Rusty Trombone

[video=youtube_share;QAatIx_MUzc]http://youtu.be/QAatIx_MUzc[/video]

Went to this cup game in 96, managed to throw away a two goal lead, then lost the replay at home! Hopefully will do better today.

Action starts at 1.46.

Nick

Administrator
[video=youtube_share;QAatIx_MUzc]http://youtu.be/QAatIx_MUzc[/video]

Went to this cup game in 96, managed to throw away a two goal lead, then lost the replay at home! Hopefully will do better today.

Action starts at 1.46.

I think I went to this for my Birthday present as a kid. Nowadays kids get ipads and PS4's!

ollyservetta

tough one to call ,nether team are playing well but I believe we have a better squad if played right. Thinking back to the home game ,well we were shit in the last 30 mins and I came away that day thinking they should hav got something out the game. since then we have both gone down hill rapid ,just be about who is worst. a draw is the best I can see if SP plays his usual crap tactics, but its around this point of the season we take a nose dive so im fearing the worst .the one thing we have learnt is if your down ther after xmas ,draws are as bad as loses against teams below and around you,you need to up your game and don't think with SP we can ,hope im proved wrong ,today at least

ccfcway

Danny Swanson and Jordan Willis return to the team ahead of away trip to Priestfield...
Coventry City manager Steven Pressley has made two changes to the side from Monday night's clash with Swindon.

Danny Swanson comes into the side for Jim O'Brien for his 18th City appearance.

Matty Pennington misses out via injury so Jordan Willis comes in for the Everton loanee.

Teams

Coventry City: Allsop, Willis, Webster, Martin, Haynes, Fleck, Thomas, Swanson, Jackson, Nouble, Madine.

Users who are viewing this thread