Gillingham match thread (4 Viewers)

Rusty Trombone

I think I went to this for my Birthday present as a kid. Nowadays kids get ipads and PS4's!

Two Paul Telfer goals has got to be better than a PS4. I might take the iPad instead though.

ccfcway

subs yet to be confirmed. They are prob picking them up from youth club, I can only think of bomb squad Barton and Miller that would be in anyway classed "senior"

Last edited:

stupot07

Persisting with the same crap formation I see

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Sky Blue Pete

wow that bench shows you what a shower our owners are!! Who thought our squad could be any smaller than last year?

Yet they've managed to reduce its experience and talent

Chez78

I don't like him one bit but our away record recently has been good even with Webster in the side I still think we can take this one, Gillingham are a very poor team so we should have enough to scrape a boring 1-nil

ccfcway

wow that bench shows you what a shower our owners are!! Who thought our squad could be any smaller than last year?

Yet they've managed to reduce its experience and talent

and the two with "experience" have been told they can leave. We have a squad which doesnt have one senior player that can come on that Pressley actually wants

Terry Gibson's perm

I don't like him one bit but our away record recently has been good even with Webster in the side I still think we can take this one, Gillingham are a very poor team so we should have enough to scrape a boring 1-nil

I can see Cody scoring for them I think 1v1

stupot07

11 hours 2 minutes since Frank Nouble last scored a league goal...just over 6 hours since Madine's last league goal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

6 Generations

Regardless if any sky blues fans perception of any of our players level of talent, no true fan should ever wish a broken leg on one of ours.

stupot07

Presume we've just not announced Allsopp's extension and it has been extended ?

No, I think his loan deal was always until 19 Jan? Sure I heard that on cwr

ccfcway

58fb0056-243e-4b3f-83d6-f1a9e900f245.jpg

Cody finds Hessenthaler...OVERHEAD KICK HITS THE BAR

Evo1883

Cody mac with 11 this season so far , pretty good tbh for a team struggling

Nick

Administrator
So the guy at the base of their diamond is a threat, take note pressley, fleck and thomas

Users who are viewing this thread