Gillingham Match Thread (2 Viewers)

stupot07

how many pens have we had? I know Leon missed n scored one. so is it just 2?

Yep, I think we've conceded the most in the football league - 9?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

RoboCCFC90

We are just giving them a chance no need to panic

RoboCCFC90

such a WUM ;)

it actually sounded like the ref was giving us fouls etc before the pen

;) I know.. I am trying to get better!

Well this Referee is card happy and like his red cards, his last red card was at the weekend.

RoboCCFC90

To the words of the Yellow Submarine, "We're all going on a League 2 tour, a League 2 tour, a League 2 tour"

VegetableSamosa

Maybe Seaborne getting sent off is a good thing. At least now the defense will be aware of the gaping hole in the line, instead of just ignoring it.

RoboCCFC90

Just to highlight something to everyone before tonight started Darren Sheldrake (the man in the black tonight) has already shown 96 yellow cards this season and 6 red cards, we can now add another yellow and another red to that, maybe if he reaches 100 yellow's everyone in the ground should give him a round of applause, C*#%!!

ccfc92

My prediction... it's a tight game, we equalise on 80 mins and then they score a winner 92 mins (McDonald)

ccfc92

Just to highlight something to everyone before tonight started Darren Sheldrake (the man in the black tonight) has already shown 96 yellow cards this season and 6 red cards, we can now add another yellow and another red to that, maybe if he reaches 100 yellow's everyone in the ground should give him a round of applause, C*#%!!

I'd say he'll easily get to 100 tonight

hill83

Yep he gets paid for every card he shows. That's how it works. What a bellend.

junglej13

Red card will do us a favour. Seaborne is shite. Back 4 has much better balance straight away. We still have a threat on the break.

James Smith

Come on Coventry we're better than this.

nicksig

I predicted we'd lose 3-1 but now I don't feel so optimistic. Can see us going down heavily here

wingy

Did'nt we start the season with a penalty?
Glad to see Blair back In his position ,hav'nt understood Pressley on that one .

skybluelee

A well thought out and rational response to conceding a penalty.

We have conceded more penalties this season than any other side in the country, the reason being that we have a shit defence, the reason we have a shit defence is sisu's continual raping of our club. No?

Users who are viewing this thread