Gillingham Match Thread (2 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
I can see a 2-1 loss with McDonald getting both of theirs :(

James Smith

I can see a 2-1 loss with McDonald getting both of theirs :(

We could try being positive about this and say we'll win 1-0.

Philosorapter

I would predict a good win tonight. The side has to come together again at some point to move on as one unit. Tonight's the night.

J

Jack Griffin

As City's last 5 game away form is 21st of 24 and Gillinghams last 5 home form is 5th of 24 I think a draw is more a more realistic (& still verging on the optimistic).

2-2 with MacDonald getting 2 and Petrasso & Wilson for City..

Preview from BBC..
Gillingham defenders Ryan Inniss and Michael Harriman (both hamstring) are out, while Chris Whelpdale (ankle) is still sidelined.

Striker Danny Kedwell has sustained a knee injury on his comeback from a hernia operation.

Coventry are expected to welcome back skipper Carl Baker, who has missed the last two games with a calf problem.

On-loan forward Chuba Akpom has returned to Arsenal for an FA Youth Cup tie. Nathan Delfouneso could deputise. - my comment, why is this guy part time!

Frank Moussa made his comeback from a groin injury as a substitute at the weekend and could be more heavily involved as Sky Blues boss Steven Pressley looks to end a run of three consecutive away defeats.

Nick

Administrator
Has akinfenwa been playing for them? With Webster and seaborne being out of form he might boss them about.

Grendel

Nice to see the Cody love in is still alive and kicking.

SlowerThanPlatt

Bid-vaYCIAERViP.jpg

Attachments

• Bid-vaYCIAERViP.jpg
    Bid-vaYCIAERViP.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 13

Grendel

Past player curse

Lets be honest given our defensive shortcomings even Clive platt and Roy O'donovan would fancy playing against us and doubling their career tally in one evening.

RoboCCFC90

With Akinfenwa and McDonald playing I am worried about the defending prospect of Webster...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RoboCCFC90

As CWR have just kindly pointed out Richard Shaw a Sky Blues legend scored his only goal for us against Gillingham..

LJC_CCFC

Find it hilarious that we have two competent full backs on the bench and Elvis decides to stick with Willis and Clarke who are both being played out of position, their (Cyrus and Blair) form dropped during the period when we had nothing going forward and they had to defend wave after wave of attack for 90 minutes. Now we can press teams and hold the ball up top, if we lose tonight it will be because of the back four

Sky Blue Harry H

As CWR have just kindly pointed out Richard Shaw a Sky Blues legend scored his only goal for us against Gillingham..

Yes - if Shawsy could score there, perhaps the likes of Conor Thomas will be inspired to put it in the onion bag. Come on City !

hill83

Find it hilarious that we have two competent full backs on the bench and Elvis decides to stick with Willis and Clarke who are both being played out of position, their (Cyrus and Blair) form dropped during the period when we had nothing going forward and they had to defend wave after wave of attack for 90 minutes. Now we can press teams and hold the ball up top, if we lose tonight it will be because of the back four

Soz Sven.

I agree though. Pressley gave his reason for these two at fullback the other week but I don't buy it myself. Just attack the fuckers. We score goals.

ccfc92

Soz Sven.

I agree though. Pressley gave his reason for these two at fullback the other week but I don't buy it myself. Just attack the fuckers. We score goals.

attack is best form of defense :D especially as far as CCFC is concerned :facepalm: :D

evening all, 2-1 win please

RoboCCFC90

attack is best form of defense :D especially as far as CCFC is concerned :facepalm: :D

evening all, 2-1 win please

Evening bud! A clean sheet would be brilliant tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread