Gillingham Match Thread (3 Viewers)

ccfc92

We have conceded more penalties this season than any other side in the country, the reason being that we have a shit defence, the reason we have a shit defence is sisu's continual raping of our club. No?

queue the "there is no direct proof of that" ;)

sw88

Chief Commentator!
HT. One chance for us and Wilson put that over (should have hit it earlier anyway!!).

Fans complaining about the red, but there really wasn't a decision to be made. If anything, the ref cocked up by not sending him off straight away instead if relying on his assistant, who made the right call.

Lacking width, although Adams coming on has given us more on the left, but has meant we've had to forget about sending anything down the right. However this is yet to be transmitted to the players who keep playing pretty passes in the right hand side of the pitch!

Delfonso's touch has been poor and there's been a number if occasions where the communication between him and Callum has been non existant

ccfc92

HT. One chance for us and Wilson put that over (should have hit it earlier anyway!!).

Fans complaining about the red, but there really wasn't a decision to be made. If anything, the ref cocked up by not sending him off straight away instead if relying on his assistant, who made the right call.

Lacking width, although Adams coming on has given us more on the left, but has meant we've had to forget about sending anything down the right. However this is yet to be transmitted to the players who keep playing pretty passes in the right hand side of the pitch!

Delfonso's touch has been poor and there's been a number if occasions where the communication between him and Callum has been non existant

I imagine Delf has a high opinion of himself, and is asking "who is this Callum kid?"

Purely my own opinion

covmark

We have conceded more penalties this season than any other side in the country, the reason being that we have a shit defence, the reason we have a shit defence is sisu's continual raping of our club. No?
Yaaaaawwwwwnnnnn.
This is the match thread you tool, fuck off to one of the million other sisu bashing threads.

SlowerThanPlatt

Pen to Cov! Wilson fouled!

Will be interesting who takes it without Clarke who used to take them and Baker the regular taker.

hill83

oPpOyNG.gif

RoboCCFC90

Get in there Super Cal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RoboCCFC90

One more and I'll be happy

stupot07

Wilson 3 in 4 since returning from injury!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

RoboCCFC90

It doesn't feel right that I am not starting off the Sky Blue song in the away end tonight :(

Users who are viewing this thread