Gillingham (Home) Match Thread (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueJord

1400 sold between 2:30 yesterday afternoon and 7am this morning.

6 of which were mine. Cannot wait for this #PUSB.

torchomatic

hamil99

Facebook User
Wish i could go. Only negative living on the other side of europe is not being able to go to matches. Will definitely try and get to a game before the end of the season if we are still doing well. I have been listening to games on Sky Blues Player and i sooo want to be there. I think Gillingham could receive a good thrashing Saturday, every player will want to be in the team and cement their place in the starting 11, hoping to see Cole shine behind murphy and arma!

B-Ban-Boogie

Wish i could go to the game Saturday too (as i think the Sky Blues are going to put on a show after last weeks result) but at least i can look forward to the Boxing Day game vs Port Vale as i am back for Christmas (back in Coventry at Christmas for the first time in 11 years)!!
Ironically i had trials with Port Vale many moons ago and they never took me on so i hope we bloody stuff 'em.. :laugh:

matesx

Ironically i had trials with Port Vale many moons ago and they never took me on so i hope we bloody stuff 'em.. :laugh:

covhead1

Got 2 tickets for block 16 yesterday.
Really hoping for a win, and being top of the league. Come on city give us a christmas to really celebrate.

torchomatic

We were due to go and visit family in Cambridge on Saturday. I knew in the summer but it was just another "dreary game against Gillingham" back then but not now! I've managed to do the family thing on Sunday now. "But sweetheart, the roads will be so much quieter..."

skybluebeduff

We were due to go and visit family in Cambridge on Saturday. I knew in the summer but it was just another "dreary game against Gillingham" back then but not now! I've managed to do the family thing on Sunday now. "But sweetheart, the roads will be so much quieter..."

Told my missus to piss off and get a lawyer if she wants to argue about me seeing this game on Saturday :slap:.

Anyone know any good B&B's? in Cov? :guitar2:

SkyBlueJord

I don't understand. Where's this info from? Do you work at the club or how do you work it out?

If you go onto the club shop website and select the tickets section. Then click on 'Quick Seats' next to the Gillingham game, you can then select an adult in the drop down menu and it'll tell you how many seats are left available.

I have been using that as a gauge for how many we are selling. Currently sat at 1817 left.

Don't forget to include family area. There's 467 there. Could well be under 2000 left by tomorrow evening. Easily 400 plus gone today.

SlowerThanPlatt

What does the Tesco actually hold? I've always had it down as 13,000 (plus CT 13,000) and obviously space for 6,000 away fans which brings it up to 32,000.

So if what you are saying is correct about 11,000 sold so far?

Sky

What does the Tesco actually hold? I've always had it down as 13,000 (plus CT 13,000) and obviously space for 6,000 away fans which brings it up to 32,000.

So if what you are saying is correct about 11,000 sold so far?

no way....the CT is about half the size. think about the shape of a football stadium, its not a cube. I would have thought if the away end holds 6,000 the CT holds something similar

Astute

Just went on CCFC site. Breaking news warning. Saying turn up early for extra security checks. And on the biggest gate of the season.

Nick

Administrator
Just went on CCFC site. Breaking news warning. Saying turn up early for extra security checks. And on the biggest gate of the season.
Can't really complain.

Just get there earlier rather than five minutes before

Just added a thread about security!

Glenn Storer

Really? Security checks? Come on...

I'm not a budding devotee of terror by any stretch of the imagination, but I'm sure I'd be aiming for something other than the Coventry vs Gills match to strike fear into the Western infidel..

Users who are viewing this thread