Gillingham (Home) Match Thread (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueRyan

Not sentiment, playing top of the league I dont think you should be throwing a player in who isnt completely settled to what has been a settled and improving back 4.

If Turner has a full weeks training alongside Martin then maybe there is a case, Marting needs a leader next to him hence his awful perfomances alongside Webster last season, moving Ricketts out to RB loses that strong precense and if Martin and Turner arent on the same page Gillingham clearly have the forwards to exploit that. No brainer for me.

But what about the fact Gillingham are the leagues top scorers from set pieces and we have had a tendency to concede from set pieces in recent games without a powerful centre half.

CCFC88

I would rather get 90 mins out of Turner, if it is him, away at Bradford next Tuesday, a team who have bullied us in the air the past 2 seasons, Hanson will be up to his usual tricks. Can Turner play 180 in 4 days after only a handful of reserve appearances, doubtful. Tuesday would be my aim for him.

Nick

Administrator
I would rather get 90 mins out of Turner, if it is him, away at Bradford next Tuesday, a team who have bullied us in the air the past 2 seasons, Hanson will be up to his usual tricks. Can Turner play 180 in 4 days after only a handful of reserve appearances, doubtful. Tuesday would be my aim for him.

Plus if he has to mark Samuels....

Gint11

Would love 20k + but I think we could get 17k realistically

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

matesx

funny how expectations change

us older fans will remember 12k-14k average in the Prem at HR

ccfcmad1

Someone said on city facebook page 8000 sold so far including season ticket holders which made me think how many season ticket holders do we have now 6k?

Johnnythespider

I wouldn't expect numbers to grow past 20k until the last 5 or 6 games to be honest, people are still waiting for the wheels to come off.

SkyBlueMatt

I'm absolutely gutted I can't go, just can't afford it.

Looking at the available seats though, block 16 doesn't normally sell that well early on. I'm going to say 1-1 and 15500 attendance.

letsallsingtogether

Haven't brought my ticket yet just have not had the time to get up there.
Don't like getting it on line always worried it won't turn up.

Gazolba

This will be a difficult game for TM to pick his starting eleven. With new players coming in and players potentially leaving soon, he needs to get the blend right.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Looking at the available seats though, block 16 doesn't normally sell that well early on. I'm going to say 1-1 and 15500 attendance.

Keep an eye out on the CCFC Facebook & Twitter competitions they do usually give about 8 pairs of tickets away from Thursday/Friday.

Astute

Does anyone know if you can purchase a ticket online for someone else to collect?

Astute

PM sent. Get back to me ASAP please.

standupforcity

Haven't brought my ticket yet just have not had the time to get up there.
Don't like getting it on line always worried it won't turn up.

Buy it online and collect it on the day. Very esay these days, rarely even a queue...provided you get in the right queue! I do it every week with my Match Package..

Users who are viewing this thread