George Floyd (4 Viewers)

shmmeee

Don’t agree with pulling Little Britain, is this really a demand of a large swathe of black people right now? I mean fair enough if there’s been some wide scale resentment I’m not aware of, but I haven’t heard of it before.

ajsccfc

Matt Lucas has expressed regret before now about them doing blackface as it was made at a time when people were trying to shock more. BBC removing it has probably got more eyes on it than if they left it sitting on a shelf though

vow

Far more black people are killed by other black people (in the USA) than by white people.
So if 'Black Lives Matter', why do black people keep killing black people?
Over the last weekend in May, a three day holiday in the US, 85 people were shot and 24 killed, according to the University of Chicago Crime Lab.
Most were black people shot by other black people.
Fuck me. Give me that shovel as I think the hole you've dug it's just deep enough to bury yourself in now and I'll happily fill it back in.

Grendel

Far more black people are killed by other black people (in the USA) than by white people.
So if 'Black Lives Matter', why do black people keep killing black people?
Over the last weekend in May, a three day holiday in the US, 85 people were shot and 24 killed, according to the University of Chicago Crime Lab.
Most were black people shot by other black people.

Just to think you put me on ignore as I took the piss out of your obsession with Ponticeli

Cheeky fucker

ajsccfc

Due to the lack of new programming the BBC started showing prime time repeats of My Family in the last few weeks. I think there's a new argument to be made for the worst thing the coronavirus has done to society

Brighton Sky Blue

Due to the lack of new programming the BBC started showing prime time repeats of My Family in the last few weeks. I think there's a new argument to be made for the worst thing the coronavirus has done to society

I've got to be honest, I liked that show mostly for the slightly crazy dude playing the oldest son

David O'Day

chiefdave

His last arrest was 2007. He moved to Minneapolis after his release to get a fresh start and since moving worked with the church in deprived areas of the city to turn kids away from crime.

But that's pretty much irrelevant as even if he was deliberately trying to pass forged currency, and the shop owner has said he was a regular customer there had never been any issue with, that's no reason for him to be killed. He could have been printing the money himself and it wouldn't be anything close to a reason to kill him.

And of course bringing up his past crimes ignores the fact that the person who killed him had no way of knowing about his history.

Malaka

His last arrest was 2007. He moved to Minneapolis after his release to get a fresh start and since moving worked with the church in deprived areas of the city to turn kids away from crime.

But that's pretty much irrelevant as even if he was deliberately trying to pass forged currency, and the shop owner has said he was a regular customer there had never been any issue with, that's no reason for him to be killed. He could have been printing the money himself and it wouldn't be anything close to a reason to kill him.

And of course bringing up his past crimes ignores the fact that the person who killed him had no way of knowing about his history.
He might not have known it was a fake

Grendel

Never watched it. I assumed it was of the same ilk as Mrs Browns Boys and My Family, shall have a look.

There was a slight element of sarcasm in this recommendation

Grendel

League of gentleman banned now

Grendel

Ah, then I shan’t bother. Must stop taking things on the Internet seriously.

Im not sure what the current climate would make if it actually

Users who are viewing this thread