George Floyd (2 Viewers)

David O'Day

Yeah, failed to stop, drove away at speed, drove on the wrong side of the road and also refused to get out of the car. The woman has been too traumatised to watch the video she made (that seems to start and end missing loads out) but she has uploaded it to social media.

Then wondering why the police are suspicious but it's instantly racist. What's the point? Don't drive away, don't drive on the wrong side of the road. It's all well and good playing on the "baby in the car" but why drive away from the police like a dick with the baby in the car?

It is going to get to the point where people are too scared to pull people over. I used to get pulled over on a weekly basis, just got out and didn't backchat or give it attitude and it's surprising how you get treated compared to if you drive away fast on the wrong side of the road.

Oh FFS Nick

You do realise this account has been denied?

Also if pulled over you should only stop if it is safe to and if nit you should continue to the nearest safe place to stop?

You really, really, really hope that nothing is ever racist.

Nick

Administrator
Oh FFS Nick

You do realise this account has been denied?

Also if pulled over you should only stop if it is safe to and if nit you should continue to the nearest safe place to stop?

You really, really, really hope that nothing is ever racist.

Denied by who?

Yeah, you don't floor it away and then refuse to get out of the car when pulled over. I have been pulled over on the ring road before, on the actual ring road and the police car just blocked it off with his lights on.

It wasn't because of my colour, it was because I floored it on at the junction and didn't see the police car behind. I am pretty sure if I had failed to stop and then refused to get out then they would have had a different tone to what they actually did when I was polite and apologetic.

Sometimes particular cars might get pulled over more in particular areas, he said he's been pulled over about 15 times in 18 months. I'd have dreamed of what amount when I was driving an RS turbo about, it was a couple of times per week. Sometimes the police would even have a look around it and admire it because they liked cars.

I didn't abuse them or give it attitude.

Last edited:

David O'Day

This is part of the issue with society today

The police stop someone illegally based on the colour of their skin and then lie about why that person was stopped and they get away with it.

Now the police have stopped someone for being black and having a nice car but they've fucked yup by stoppinmg someone with a voice in the media.

But there are still people who as the police say "They were driving dangerously" will just take great delight in swallowing the polices lies and bullshit.

I've seen people get illegally stopped and searched, i've even been walking down the road with a mate and he has been stopped and searched and I haven't even though we were together. Only difference is he is white.

Nick

Administrator

The police stop someone illegally based on the colour of their skin and then lie about why that person was stopped and they get away with it.

Now the police have stopped someone for being black and having a nice car but they've fucked yup by stoppinmg someone with a voice in the media.

But there are still people who as the police say "They were driving dangerously" will just take great delight in swallowing the polices lies and bullshit.

I've seen people get illegally stopped and searched, i've even been walking down the road with a mate and he has been stopped and searched and I haven't even though we were together. Only difference is he is white.

I mean, it's a car with tinted windows driving away at speed. Not sure they had time to think "they are black we will stop them"

How do you know it's lies and bullshit? The woman said she was too traumatised to watch the video back but was ok uploading it to social media.

So your mate has been stopped for being white? Doesn't really back up for argument

What is there to say it was entirely because he was black?

Alan Dugdales Moustache

You really are a dick head.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

'Allow him bruv, he's black.'

Same with this athlete. We're now seeing not equal rights, but special rights. Some people think they are above the law because of their skin colour. Black privilege?

Nick

Administrator
Shite Fly Half and Shite Human
So somebody is a shit human for saying don't give it loads and drive away from the police?

This is exactly why there are gangs who don't give a fuck about carrying knives or drugs. They can never ever be in the wrong, ever.

We saw it with those 2 lads in broadgate. Never in the wrong, victims, poor lads. See the bloke from the specials grandson as an example, completely forgetting he had been robbing people at gun point.

Angel, lovely lad, never do anything wrong.

Nick

Administrator

'Allow him bruv, he's black.'

Same with this athlete. We're now seeing not equal rights, but special rights. Some people think they are above the law because of their skin colour. Black privilege?

The thing with that is that they think they are only grabbing him because he didn't have a ticket.

Nothing to do with him trying to run away and fighting back. Then shouting disgusting.

This is the issue. It is by no means a race thing either, plenty of white kids who act like it and can do nothing wrong, ever. It's more of a society issue.

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
It's common sense for somebody who wants to live in a police state. The police should not be stopping anybody unless they have reasonable suspicion that the person has been involved in a crime.

Really? I've happily been stopped and searched. No issue with it.

Same as being pulled over, same as being breathalysed repeatedly for driving fast cars late at night near night life.

It just be how people are growing up nowadays. Just be polite and get on with it, it's really not hard.

David O'Day

It's common sense for somebody who wants to live in a police state. The police should not be stopping anybody unless they have reasonable suspicion that the person has been involved in a crime.

And no folks being black and having a nice car is not reason enough.

Nick

Administrator
And no folks being black and having a nice car is not reason enough.

What about being white and stopped solely on the car being driven? What about driving away when being asked to stop? What about refusing to get out?

Why does everything instantly have to be racist without nothing to back it up?

Ring Of Steel

Just read a few pages & I have no clue about this 'athlete' incident, however the sheer determination to disprove that there is any racism problem is... well its weird really. If there was a full on klan rally at Hearsall Common it would probably be explained away as "just a few cunts with shit fashion sense".

Nick

Administrator
Just read a few pages & I have no clue about this 'athlete' incident, however the sheer determination to disprove that there is any racism problem is... well its weird really. If there was a full on klan rally at Hearsall Common it would probably be explained away as "just a few cunts with shit fashion sense".

Nobody is saying there aren't problems in society. It is talking about this incident.

Does it mean instantly now if somebody is black then it's instantly racially motivated?

Look at how people reacted about that prick in broadgate, unanimously pointed out as a racist piece of shit. Your KKK example doesn't really work.

You are just showing that if you question anything about racism that your goto is to shout "you just ignore racism happens and deny it". That is actually more part of the problem than this "white silence is violence" shite.

People can be cunts regardless of skin colour. People need to start accepting that.

David O'Day

It's weird, genuinely weird.

21 years on from MacPherson and we've learnt nothing at all.

Nick

Administrator
It's weird, genuinely weird.

21 years on from MacPherson and we've learnt nothing at all.

Even though his theory has already been disproved by the reaction to the racist prick in Coventry?

I didn't see anybody saying "Ah it was just having a laugh", "ah he was drunk, he didn't mean it" or any shite like that just because he was white? Everybody on here said as it was.

If anything, people are desperately trying to say this incident was racist. I mean look at you posting pictures of roads without realising it was where they stopped and not drove away from. That's determination.

Why's that?

Ring Of Steel

Nobody is saying there aren't problems in society. It is talking about this incident.

Does it mean instantly now if somebody is black then it's instantly racially motivated?

Look at how people reacted about that prick in broadgate, unanimously pointed out as a racist piece of shit. Your KKK example doesn't really work.

The point is that nothing seems to be enough, its all very well repeatedly saying "nobody is saying that racism doesn't exist" etc, thats just a platitude, and then every single thing that ever happens is justified, explained away, rejected.

If everyone really is agreeing that there are problems, why consistently attempt to prove that actually there aren't any. It gets to the point where the sentiment is not not believable tbh- "we all agree there are issues", well it doesn't seem like everyone does agree, because every single thing that happens is immediately attacked & dismissed. I have no clue what happened to the athlete btw, I wasn't in Broadgate, and a fair proportion of things reported will be bullshit as with everything else, but this angry fixation on trying to prove that racism doesn't exist & Earlsdon's pretty disturbing take that its all some devious scheme to make white people feel bad- doesn't align with the sentiment that we all agree there is an issue.

Nick

Administrator
The point is that nothing seems to be enough, its all very well repeatedly saying "nobody is saying that racism doesn't exist" etc, thats just a platitude, and then every single thing that ever happens is justified, explained away, rejected.

If everyone really is agreeing that there are problems, why consistently attempt to prove that actually there aren't any. It gets to the point where the sentiment is not not believable tbh- "we all agree there are issues", well it doesn't seem like everyone does agree, because every single thing that happens is immediately attacked & dismissed. I have no clue what happened to the athlete btw, I wasn't in Broadgate, and a fair proportion of things reported will be bullshit as with everything else, but this angry fixation on trying to prove that racism doesn't exist & Earlsdon's pretty disturbing take that its all some devious scheme to make white people feel bad- doesn't align with the sentiment that we all agree there is an issue.

What is there to prove that it was racist though? It seems that there are constant attempts to make things racist that there is no proof there actually is. If somebody drives away from the police, refuses to get out and gives it attitude to police then expect to be treated differently to if you just stop and comply.

You didn't need to be in Broadgate, you said if there was a KKK meeting then people on here would try to play it down. Did you see anybody playing it down about the bloke in broadgate? The simple answer is no, because nobody at all did. It was you trying to imply that people on here would condone racism when only a few weeks ago that exact thing didn't happen.

The worry is that if somebody questions this incident and the word "racism" is mentioned, you instantly jump on the "people are saying racism doesn't exist" and "people condone racism" line. (Even though posts on this very forum show otherwise). It's a lazy argument and it's no surprise it's the bums who love a bit of politics who use that.

By saying racism exists (which it quite obviously does), it doesn't then mean that every single incident between a black person and a white person is racist. There are lots of discriminations that exist, it doesn't mean that every time something happens it is because of that.

ccfc92

The thing with that is that they think they are only grabbing him because he didn't have a ticket.

Nothing to do with him trying to run away and fighting back. Then shouting disgusting.

This is the issue. It is by no means a race thing either, plenty of white kids who act like it and can do nothing wrong, ever. It's more of a society issue.

Nick

Administrator

Ferrel cunts. I'd have made sure him and his bike weren't riding off.

I had the exact same thing happen with a Moto-x bike, straight into the side of me after I had spent the day cleaning my car.

Even though the rider received medical care from it and the police knew who it was, I got a letter saying "it couldn't be proved who it was" and I had to pay for the damage. I also got questioned because the lad said I stole his motorbike, HE told the police I took his bike and they said they couldn't prove he was riding it.

Anyway, the copper had a word with me and told me it was shit as they knew exactly who it was and they are always in trouble and more or less just said give the little prick a kicking when I see him. (in not so many words).

Ring Of Steel

What is there to prove that it was racist though? It seems that there are constant attempts to make things racist that there is no proof there actually is. If somebody drives away from the police, refuses to get out and gives it attitude to police then expect to be treated differently to if you just stop and comply.

You didn't need to be in Broadgate, you said if there was a KKK meeting then people on here would try to play it down. Did you see anybody playing it down about the bloke in broadgate? The simple answer is no, because nobody at all did. It was you trying to imply that people on here would condone racism when only a few weeks ago that exact thing didn't happen.

The worry is that if somebody questions this incident and the word "racism" is mentioned, you instantly jump on the "people are saying racism doesn't exist" and "people condone racism" line. (Even though posts on this very forum show otherwise). It's a lazy argument and it's no surprise it's the bums who love a bit of politics who use that.

There are also constant attempts to deny racism exists, however take a step back from the individual incidents and the reality is that it does, right from the top. Thats not going to be corrected & addressed by talking about whether an athlete or the police were in the wrong when a car is pulled over- I would imagine lots of these types of things are just stupid. Its a circular argument here & I have no plans to get embroiled in it- however to keep saying that its agreed that racism is an issue then rejecting everything out of hand based on these types of things- imho its missing the point a bit.

Nick

Administrator
There are also constant attempts to deny racism exists, however take a step back from the individual incidents and the reality is that it does, right from the top. Thats not going to be corrected & addressed by talking about whether an athlete or the police were in the wrong when a car is pulled over- I would imagine lots of these types of things are just stupid. Its a circular argument here & I have no plans to get embroiled in it- however to keep saying that its agreed that racism is an issue then rejecting everything out of hand based on these types of things- imho its missing the point a bit.

But you said:

well its weird really. If there was a full on klan rally at Hearsall Common it would probably be explained away as "just a few cunts with shit fashion sense".

I referred to the issue in Broadgate which completely disproves that ? People were unanimous in calling out racism.

Again, just because racism exists it doesn't mean everything IS racist. There's nothing in the video to show it is racially motivated, you have DOD posting screenshots of a street that doesn't prove anything. Questioning "Was this racist" isn't the same as denying racism exists.

If it's now racist until proven not racist then we are really in trouble.

Again, you jumped in because your politics mate said something. You hadn't seen about the incident in Broadgate and you were talking about this incident. This is my point, when people make things about politics they get a bit blinded. Then when you get questions about the incident or facts it's "PEOPLE DENY RACISM", "PEOPLE CONDONE RACISTS". You are the exact sort of person that can't have a constructive discussion about it.

Racism happens, 100%. It doesn't mean everything is racist straight away and as you will see, it is being made about race and people like DOD saying it is racist but using incorrect facts to try and prove it.

Still, gammon ,racist, racist condoner, racism denyer etc etc. Round and round we go.

Skybluefaz

Utter cunts, you would think they are full of CCTV so shouldn't be too hard to find them. If he had been kicked out as well then they probably know who he is.

Being drunk isn't an excuse, hopefully they will throw the book at him.
Yeah proper bollocks, imagine just going out for a beer and getting that shit.

Nick

Administrator
I have just seen another video of the athlete incident.

He drove past at least 3 spaces where he could stop and you can see the police van behind them, he drives off while she gets her phone out to film out of the back window where you can see the police van trying to catch up.

If it was racist, what makes this incident racist? Without ROS or DOD giving it the "you are denying racism exists". Why was this racist? After he had driven off from the police and they both get hysterical when the police catch up with them.

ccfc92

Ferrel cunts. I'd have made sure him and his bike weren't riding off.

I had the exact same thing happen with a Moto-x bike, straight into the side of me after I had spent the day cleaning my car.

Even though the rider received medical care from it and the police knew who it was, I got a letter saying "it couldn't be proved who it was" and I had to pay for the damage. I also got questioned because the lad said I stole his motorbike, HE told the police I took his bike and they said they couldn't prove he was riding it.

Anyway, the copper had a word with me and told me it was shit as they knew exactly who it was and they are always in trouble and more or less just said give the little prick a kicking when I see him. (in not so many words).

That's really shit, sorry to hear that.

I just find it unbelievable people have that much audacity, but I guess they know they will get away with it.

Users who are viewing this thread