George Floyd (3 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Yep. Great interviews with Holding and Ebony Rainford - Brent (first black woman to play for England).
For those that don’t understand but wish to, then worth a look.
I didn't see it, is it on YouTube yet?

Nick

Administrator
Thanks and yeah, he puts it fantastically. Especially his point about Thomas Edison, I'm not really religious so didn't know about Judas being black.

He makes a lot of sense and gives examples that make you think.

That should be publicised more, that's the sort of thing that should be all over the news.

Only the one where he is stood with a mic works but he makes perfect sense in that!

Everybody does need to be educated, he doesnt go off blaming people. Well done that man!

clint van damme

Thanks and yeah, he puts it fantastically. Especially his point about Thomas Edison, I'm not really religious so didn't know about Judas being black.

He makes a lot of sense and gives examples that make you think.

That should be publicised more, that's the sort of thing that should be all over the news.

Only the one where he is stood with a mic works but he makes perfect sense in that!

Everybody does need to be educated, he doesnt go off blaming people. Well done that man!

he says white privilege exists so I'm sure some of our resident racists will be fuming.

Nick

Administrator
That's the one, what's your point?

It also says nobody has found to have done anything wrong in the process but because of public interest its gone higher up.

It also fails to mention failing to stop when asked. So that you can just read that article and judge

Have you watched it yet or just going to base everything on a headline?

Ring Of Steel

That's the one, what's your point?

It also says nobody has found to have done anything wrong in the process.

Have you watched it yet or just going to base everything on a headline?

Not at all, its not really worth expressing an opinion on it. I just read the article & watched the video and wanted to ask, because going from here it sounded like it was a proper set of lawless hoodlums on the run, turns out it was a tad different, the two accounts are quite disparate.

Nick

Administrator
Not at all, its not really worth expressing an opinion on it. I just read the article & watched the video and wanted to ask, because going from here it sounded like it was a proper set of lawless hoodlums on the run, turns out it was a tad different, the two accounts are quite disparate.

Nobody said they were hoodlums did they? It has just been pointed out what happened.

Failing to stop and driving on the wrong side of the road. Then refusing to get out.

Their account and their own video seems to differ too. That's what is getting your mate d'od confused.

Again, you are making things up. Just like you did with your KKK talk. What a shock. It's getting a bit boring when you jump in with half a story.

Ring Of Steel

Nobody said they were hoodlums did they? It has just been pointed out what happened.

Failing to stop and driving on the wrong side of the road. Then refusing to get out.

Again, you are making things up. Just like you did with your KKK talk. What a shock. It's getting a bit boring when you jump in with half a story.

lol, I didnt actually write the articles, if you think they're made up you should take it up with them :)

Some forum posters v Met Police & most news outlets- I'll leave it by saying that I am pretty comfortable with my choice of who is more credible.

Nick

Administrator
lol, I didnt actually write the articles, if you think they're made up you should take it up with them :)

Some forum posters v Met Police & most news outlets- I'll leave it by saying that I am pretty comfortable with my choice of who is more credible.

You don't seem to be able to follow posts, the made up bit was about people on here making out they were hoodlums. The same as your KKK bullshit.

Not too sure on your point as to why its met police v forum posters. Have you actually read what has been said on here and what the police said happened? Who is disagreeing with the police or saying they are wrong?

Have you seen the video of them driving away from the police van, with her getting her phone out to start filming knowing they will be pulled over? Have you seen the multiple safer places they could have stopped before they were blocked in?

Try reading things properly.

Grendel

You don't seem to be able to follow posts, the made up bit was about people on here making out they were hoodlums. The same as your KKK bullshit.

Not too sure on your point as to why its met police v forum posters. Have you actually read what has been said on here and what the police said happened? Who is disagreeing with the police or saying they are wrong?

Have you seen the video of them driving away from the police van, with her getting her phone out to start filming knowing they will be pulled over? Have you seen the multiple safer places they could have stopped before they were blocked in?

Try reading things properly.

There is little point in engaging with someone who believes the majority of English people are deeply racist

Consider this gem:

"White europeans are the most murderous and genocidel race on earth with bloody fingerprints on every troubled area on the planet. We have butchered children, stolen wealth, colonised and raped everywhere and it continues now"

The guy needs medical help

skybluetony176

There is little point in engaging with someone who believes the majority of English people are deeply racist

Consider this gem:

"White europeans are the most murderous and genocidel race on earth with bloody fingerprints on every troubled area on the planet. We have butchered children, stolen wealth, colonised and raped everywhere and it continues now"

What exactly from that are you disputing?

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Consider this gem:

Clearly never heard of Genghis Khan.....

And those Egyptians did well making those pyramids all by themsleves didn't they?

The Aztecs and Mayans certainly didn't massacre loads of rival tribesmen to appease their gods either.

Japan never did anything terrible in China.

Go anywhere in the world and you'll find a history of people trying to take over other people's territory and being willing to murder and enslave the current occupants. It's not a white trait - it's a human trait. Only difference is that Europeans had the technology to spread out further than other nations before them.

Had it been the other way round and Africans had developed the better technology and weapons and invaded us, they have used us as slaves as well.

skybluetony176

And those Egyptians did well making those pyramids all by themsleves didn't they?

The Aztecs and Mayans certainly didn't massacre loads of rival tribesmen to appease their gods either.

Go anywhere in the world and you'll find a history of people trying to take over other people's territory and being willing to murder and enslave the current occupants. It's not a white trait - it's a human trait. Only difference is that Europeans had the technology to spread out further than other nations before them.

Had it been the other way round and Africans had developed the better technology and weapons and invaded us, they have used us as slaves as well.
I don’t think anyone is disputing any of that but all the major European countries had empires and most of them stretching to all four corners of the globe, all taken by force, all dealt in slavery, all raped and pillaged, all killed in huge numbers. To suggest that it’s a little gem as Grendull did is just ignorance. And there’s been some storming wars as left overs from it, you could argue that the Gulf Wars are a left over, numerous wars in Africa certainly and the big one has to be the Vietnam war which also triggered horrific wars in Cambodia and Laos.

Grendel

And of course it continues now....

Grendel

So you were with a mate but thought you weren't and suddenly you declare you are black. Wow.

The bloke is an idiot - great story he’s black and his mate is white and his mate gets stopped. Why does anyone waste their time with these idiots

RegTheDonk

I don’t know anything about that incident as I’ve said multiple times, and I haven’t said it was racist, I’m not sure why you’re so obsessed with it.
That's a fair point mate, you haven't so apologies if I gave that impression. On reflection this clip probably shows just how daft some allegations are.

Myself, not obsessed - just getting really frustrated when things like this are blasted over facebook as examples of racism. I know most people look objectively at the evidence, but I also know people on both sides of the coin would use it to stir up more hatred.

Ring Of Steel

That's a fair point mate, you haven't so apologies if I gave that impression. On reflection this clip probably shows just how daft some allegations are.

Myself, not obsessed - just getting really frustrated when things like this are blasted over facebook as examples of racism. I know most people look objectively at the evidence, but I also know people on both sides of the coin would use it to stir up more hatred.

Hey no need for apologies :) I have no opinion on that incident tbh and I guess nobody knows apart from those involved, and the bike video was just random. The bit in the article which was telling was the bit about black people being 6 times more likely to be handcuffed & stopped or whatever it was- that might not be exact but something like that. There’s a lot of bullshit out there but real problems too.

Users who are viewing this thread