George Floyd (8 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
I've not suggested the officer did pull up and attack him because he's black.
I've never suggested men shouldn't be restraint if they are black. But can you give me an example of a country where the police aren't allowed to apprehend black men? Because if you can't you're scary scenario doesn't actually exist.

My scary scenario, where the police can kill and assault with impunity does and I've given you two examples.
He didn't kill or assault though, that's the thing? He didn't even tazer him.

You might have a point if he's started kicking fuck out of the guy when he's on the floor. He didn't even put all of his weight on him.

The man was a wanted violent criminal with a knife who was resisting arrest. It's a lot different to turning up and putting a random person on their arse.

Do you think white police officers will have difficult decisions to make when dealing with somebody who is black and there's an angry mob? I can guarantee some will think twice because of the repurcussions.

See the train station video, see the one the other week where the guy was shouting he can't breath.

Look at the reaction that racist c**t got in broadgate and compare it to this guy being arrested, he's got people protesting for him by the court etc. He's got people saying how innocent he is and the police were trying to kill him.

Why's that? Was there anybody defending him like dod does at every chance? Tony trying to say he was only stopped because of his skin colour. It's scary.

Last edited:

clint van damme

He didn't kill or assault though, that's the thing? He didn't even tazer him.

You might have a point if he's started kicking fuck out of the guy when he's on the floor. He didn't even put all of his weight on him.

The man was a wanted violent criminal with a knife who was resisting arrest. It's a lot different to turning up and putting a random person on their arse.

Do you think white police officers will have difficult decisions to make when dealing with somebody who is black and there's an angry mob? I can guarantee some will think twice because of the repurcussions.

See the train station video, see the one the other week where the guy was shouting he can't breath.

Look at the reaction that racist c**t got in broadgate and compare it to this guy being arrested, he's got people protesting for him by the court etc. He's got people saying how innocent he is and the police were trying to kill him.

Why's that? Was there anybody defending him like dod does at every chance? Tony trying to say he was only stopped because of his skin colour. It's scary.

of course, and that should be taken in to account.
But the reason accusations of racism are so easily believed by people is because there have been so many proven incidents of racism.
By looking in to this incident hopefully it shows the police take it seriously.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I would as much as I hate Robinson.
You can't administer law and order based on who the perpetrator is.
It's a slippery slope.
You can't administer law and order based on the colour of the perpetrator's skin.

Skybluefaz

That's your assumption, the BLM outside the court for him shows people will back him up just because of his skin colour regardless of who he is.

There seem to be some bed wetters in this thread, Tony thinks he was only stopped as he was black. Dod thinks he wasn't charged.
Well they should be big enough to admit they got it wrong.

Nick

Administrator
But the reason accusations of racism are so easily believed by people is because there have been so many proven incidents of racism.
But have a look at how it's taken, look at the people in the mob. Have a look on social media.

The same happened with that incident in broadgate. You even had people going out of their way to say a white man planted a knife.

Sometimes people need to accept that some police are horrible cunts (I'm not sure this one is, I think he was more shit scared) but then again some are regardless of their skin colour. This whole "he's black so the police have targeted him" shit that Tony, dod, the angry mob, the media and social media come out with is dangerous.

He's a woman beating, dangerous person regardless of skin colour. Same goes if there's a c**t of a white man, Asian man etc.

Nick

Administrator
Well they should be big enough to admit they got it wrong.
This is the point though, people need to accept that there are cunts in all walks of life. That includes the police, black, white, Chinese, Indian etc.

This whole "They are black so they haven't done anything wrong based on just that" attitude is dangerous.

It's not much different to me saying "he's a city fan so he's not done anything wrong" when that c**t was in broadgate.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

What did the police officer do to this violet scumbag that was racist ?

Alan Dugdales Moustache

and if the officer has used techniques he shouldn't of, which I believe is why the officer has been suspended, it needs investigating.
The same as when I or anyone else at work does stuff outside of procedure, it gets looked at.

It doesn't matter that he wasn't a peaceful protester. But if he was carrying a knife hopefully he will be charged and jailed.
Absolutely nothing to do with race. Using the right technique/ wrong technique is to do with procedure.
The racist aspect is being stirred up by opportunists who are actually dividing our nation rather than bringing it together. Those who shout about how this particular incident screams police racism are actually encouraging those who support the Tommy Robinsons of this world.

clint van damme

Absolutely nothing to do with race. Using the right technique/ wrong technique is to do with procedure.
The racist aspect is being stirred up by opportunists who are actually dividing our nation rather than bringing it together. Those who shout about how this particular incident screams police racism are actually encouraging those who support the Tommy Robinsons of this world.

which is what I've been saying.
However there are historical reasons why people are quick to believe the racist angle even if it is being stirred up by opportunists. That's why the police have to be seen to be squeaky clean.

Nick

Administrator
which is what I've been saying.
However there are historical reasons why people are quick to believe the racist angle even if it is being stirred up by opportunists. That's why the police have to be seen to be squeaky clean.

That's my point about people thinking twice, this is probably why there are police running from mobs in certain places. Yeah they probably could get their riot gear on and go storming in to sort it out but not worth the hassle is it?

And again, a criminal wanted by the police is headline news, people out protesting etc because he may have a graze on his head while resisting. White lad in Coventry shot dead by police and

Last edited:

RegTheDonk

So why didn’t they go straight to arrest instead of stop and searching him, discovering the weapon that led to his arrest. You seem to be suggesting that this stemmed from the police identifying him, clearly they hadn’t otherwise there wouldn’t have been a stop and searched. The identification clearly happened after the event. The question to ADM was originally why was he stopped and searched if the police had been called to a crime he wasn’t involved in? ADM was questioning whether he was arrested because of the colour of his skin, which he clearly wasn’t. My question was why was he stopped and searched in the first place?
They can't stop and search people at random, the law doesn't allow for this.
They would most likely have been told of an incident or observations for an individual, and given a description of someone like him (black obviously, approx age, perhaps clothing, in the general area). They wouldn't have just stopped him because, hey his black and propbably up to no good.

Nick

Administrator
They can't stop and search people at random, the law doesn't allow for this.
They would most likely have been told of an incident or observations for an individual, and given a description of someone like him (black obviously, approx age, perhaps clothing, in the general area). They wouldn't have just stopped him because, hey his black and propbably up to no good.

Yes, they were called to a violent incident which led to it all.

RegTheDonk

There’s not enough scrutiny on black on black violence. All focus seems to be when a white person gets involved.
It's unfortunately the cop is white and the bloke is black as that seems to be a diversion away from the actual problem that his boss seems to be shitting himself over and wants to be seen to be doing the right thing before there is anarchy on the streets - did the plod step (or knee) over the line during the arrest.

If that hadn't have happened, there would be no case to answer. Shame that this has exploded in the media as a wanted and potentially armed and dangerous bandit being caught in a struggle with police woudn't have made many column inches.

RegTheDonk

Except if you are driving a car on a public highway of course, when the Police are allowed to stop you for any reason.
You would hope a car would be taretted due to intel, or it was observed doing something illegal, rather than just stopped on a whim, but yes that's a good point and perhaps an oversight when the law was updated. Guess there must be stats or good reasons why this is classed as different to stop and search.

Nick

Administrator
You would hope a car would be taretted due to intel, or it was observed doing something illegal, rather than just stopped on a whim, but yes that's a good point and perhaps an oversight when the law was updated. Guess there must be stats or good reasons why this is classed as different to stop and search.

When I was a bit younger I would be stopped either because I was driving late at night or because of the car I drove being common for thieves.

RegTheDonk

When I was a bit younger I would be stopped either because I was driving late at night or because of the car I drove being common for thieves.
I think thats fair enough because there's a couple of reasons, though I can see how it might annoy some people if they've done nothing wrong. I'd welcome my car being stopped in those circumstances - chances are I could have had it nicked!

Nick

Administrator
I think thats fair enough because there's a couple of reasons, though I can see how it might annoy some people if they've done nothing wrong. I'd welcome my car being stopped in those circumstances - chances are I could have had it nicked!

Yeah I never had an issue, it was a bit annoying and inconvenient but nothing to abuse them over.

Nick

Administrator
A copper in Leeds has been suspended for kneeling on the head of a 17 year old Leed's fan at their celebrations

Again obstructing a police officer with loads of dickheads stood around filming it for social media. Don't fucking obstruct the police and give it billy big bollocks after a beer.

It again isn't his neck, it's the side of his head. People need to learn the difference between head and neck.

At the same "event" a woman police officer was injured.

C*nts.

Nick

Administrator
You can’t give neck

Speak for yourself mate.

giphy.gif

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

The whole BLM movement has done a pretty reverse Streisand Effect.

No one is really being won over, and race relations are surely now more tense than ever.

Today's bit of bullshit is straight out of the BBC: UK citizenship test 'misleading' and 'false' on slavery

Apparently our history within the slave trade is downplayed in the UK Citizenship test and a group of 'academics' have contacted the Home Office urging them to change it 'urgently'.

RegTheDonk

A copper in Leeds has been suspended for kneeling on the head of a 17 year old Leed's fan at their celebrations

Again obstructing a police officer with loads of dickheads stood around filming it for social media. Don't fucking obstruct the police and give it billy big bollocks after a beer.

It again isn't his neck, it's the side of his head. People need to learn the difference between head and neck.

At the same "event" a woman police officer was injured.

C*nts.
Yes, seems it's been referred to the watchdog so if there's a case to answer for, hopefully there's transparancy. You are right though - if these idiots didn't play up theres no need to arrest them and it woudn't happen in the first place.

What also fills me with dismay is the last line of that BBC report. Why mention the blokes colour? I can't make my mind up if they're trying to stir things up or are making the point it's not just black people.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Yes, seems it's been referred to the watchdog so if there's a case to answer for, hopefully there's transparancy. You are right though - if these idiots didn't play up theres no need to arrest them and it woudn't happen in the first place.

What also fills me with dismay is the last line of that BBC report. Why mention the blokes colour? I can't make my mind up if they're trying to stir things up or are making the point it's not just black people.

The BBC are definitely one organisation that are trying to stir things up. I have been on their homepage every day for the last few weeks and you can consistently find articles that try to promote white guilt or make ethnic minorities the victim.

I don't think it can be trusted any more, certainly the #defundthebbc hashtag is doing the rounds a lot at the moment. I suspect they don't really know what they are doing. Been given some green light to be more diverse and that only seems to go one way. Even twitter itself won't take down anti-white hate because in their words they say 'white people have historically not been prejudiced against'.

How do we get an equal society with that line of thinking? We don't. We get a more segregated one.

Brighton Sky Blue

The whole BLM movement has done a pretty reverse Streisand Effect.

No one is really being won over, and race relations are surely now more tense than ever.

Today's bit of bullshit is straight out of the BBC: UK citizenship test 'misleading' and 'false' on slavery

Apparently our history within the slave trade is downplayed in the UK Citizenship test and a group of 'academics' have contacted the Home Office urging them to change it 'urgently'.

Do you disagree with their view that decolonisation was not ‘mostly peaceful’?

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Do you disagree with their view that decolonisation was not ‘mostly peaceful’?

Do you disagree with how the Crimean war was ended? Why is the 100 year war actually more than 100 years? Why did Eve eat the apple?

I'm not suggesting decolonisation was peaceful. But this notion that we should be so guilty of what happened in the past is ridiculous. If they're going to do that they should include who ended slavery first, and where it still goes on.

But no. Crickets.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

had suspicions for a while about you but the racism seeps out of so many of your posts. Took me a long time to realise but it's been a gradual totting up process but there you go.

Right. So because I want unity between races and don't support this current movement going on that seems to be causing division, that makes me a racist?

That really is pathetic.

clint van damme

Crickets.

like you regarding the quite large number of far right figures who've been done for sex offences including those against children.
Like you when the New Zealand mosque attack happened.
Like you when ever there's a right wing terrorist incident or discussion. Like I say, totting up process over a long period but it's seeping out.

Users who are viewing this thread