George and John statue (2 Viewers)

letsallsingtogether

Ashdown

Fantastic news, another step along the road in stamping our identity on the CBS !
Well deserved as well, they were a huge part of the 4 great periods in our history
1, 1930s Clarrie Bourton days
2, Jimmy Hill revolution
3, Cup Final victory
4, The Robins era ( Part 2 )

Last edited:

Sky Blue Pete

So many people on twitter fucking moaning that Doug is being tight and making us pay for it.

totally missing the point that this gives the clubs fans the opportunity to be a part of this and give back to George and John.

Gimoc and Dawkins being the main culprits for this.
Yep all these things work so much better when owned by the community. Doug and the arena and many others have raised the 2/3 we need to raise the rest

Sky Blue Pete

Not one fan will own any part of the statue, nor will any contributors be recognised in any way. It is pathetic and stingy from the club. I hope I'm wrong but everything points towards Doug being a proper money-grabber at the moment.
Anyone donating £500 or more will have their name shown on the plinth

Who will own the statue porky?
How is Doug grabbing any money from this?

Brylowes

Not one fan will own any part of the statue, nor will any contributors be recognised in any way. It is pathetic and stingy from the club. I hope I'm wrong but everything points towards Doug being a proper money-grabber at the moment.
Tell Dinosaur arms Doug to put his hands in his pocket mate. He has made a mint from Coventry City and the fans over the past year.
Oh so we're only recognising the rich fans with a spare £500+ to throw at a statue? No doubt this list of fans is being put there for easy access by Doug so he knows who to come to when he needs a few more bob to line his pockets.
How much by Doug?
Fucking Hell!!! 🙄

pusbccfc

So many people on twitter fucking moaning that Doug is being tight and making us pay for it.

totally missing the point that this gives the clubs fans the opportunity to be a part of this and give back to George and John.

Gimoc and Dawkins being the main culprits for this.

Usual suspects

letsallsingtogether

Oh so we're only recognising the rich fans with a spare £500+ to throw at a statue? No doubt this list of fans is being put there for easy access by Doug so he knows who to come to when he needs a few more bob to line his pockets.
what a pile of shit.

Users who are viewing this thread