Game of thrones (Again) (1 Viewer)

fellatio_Martinez

It is shit having to wait for a week :( not the same as 6 hour binges

It's torture.

I know someone who waits until the season is finished and then binges the lot in a day.

It's a tempting approach but trying to avoid spoilers would be hellish.

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
It's torture.

I know someone who waits until the season is finished and then binges the lot in a day.

It's a tempting approach but trying to avoid spoilers would be a hellish.
Yeah it's easy to do if you are watching the first series but not so easy with the new ones when everywhere you look has spoilers :(

ccfc92

So, here's an interesting theory placed in Spoiler tags
I've read a theory that as we have not seen the Night King yet, he isn't going to show at Winterfell, the theory suggests he has gone straight to Kings Landing, and will attack there, while the army ( or the majority of it, keeps Winterfell occupied

I thought of that before I read it. Hard to gauge from Episode 3's trailer.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Just watched the first 2 episodes of the latest series , I enjoyed the second one particularly where they were all having a drink

Next weeks is gonna be a difficult watch

Covstu

Just watched the first 2 episodes of the latest series , I enjoyed the second one particularly where they were all having a drink

Next weeks is gonna be a difficult watch
It reminded me of LOTR Return of the king, everyone waiting for the battle, pre song etc

fellatio_Martinez

56716443_161629368175050_8925133633621200327_n.jpg

ccfc92

It's going to be quite sad however it ends.

Easily one of the best series I've ever watched, absolutely love it.

Sky Blue Harry H

Jerome Flynn is on TV. Him in real life is not what I expected.

A bit posh / soft.

Hadn't realised he'd had a relationship with the actress who plays Cersei, and they'd had an acrimonious parting of the ways.

Covstu

Hadn't realised he'd had a relationship with the actress who plays Cersei, and they'd had an acrimonious parting of the ways.
Apparently they cannot film together since the breakup. All scenes have to be done separately when they are supposed to be in the same room!

Evo1883

What about (could be shot away I know but you never know )

Daenerys turns on Jon at some point And tries to get drogon to burn him alive , she says drakaris but the dragon looks at her and does nothing , knowing full well Jon is the true dragon king and it’s in fact drogon who kills daenarys to protect the one true king

Mr Panda

What about (could be shot away I know but you never know )

Daenerys turns on Jon at some point And tries to get drogon to burn him alive , she says drakaris but the dragon looks at her and does nothing , knowing full well Jon is the true dragon king and it’s in fact drogon who kills daenarys to protect the one true king

Interesting prediction. Will confirm in her mind he's Targaryan but I doubt it'd go a step further to kill her.

I don't think Jon will want it anyway

olderskyblue

I enjoyed it

Evo1883

First half hour I didn’t enjoy mainly because I couldn’t tell what was happening as I couldn’t see shit , after that it was a great episode

Covstu

Wow, thought it was amazing. Great nervous build up, atmosphere was great and captured the emotion of the battle. Clearly won’t go into the detail but thought it was fantastic television

fellatio_Martinez

***SPOILERS***

Parts of the episode were really good. The tense build up to battle. The dothraki hoard's very short battle but overall it was a huge letdown for me.

After all that foreshadowing none of the main characters died, even though they were all at several points completely fucked. The amount of last second life saving moments was ridiculous and that ending was so predictable.

It felt like a big budget dumb Hollywood movie for the most part. The magic of the books has gone and now the biggest threat has gone too.

Oh, and it was so fucking dark we couldn't see half the action.

For the first time in the shows history I've lost interest. Who gives a shit about Cersei and Eddie Izzard and his boats now?

vow

All I’m going to say is , turn the brightness up on your tv
Appreciate the heads up on turning up brightness, it worked a treat and could see everything.

larry_david

***SPOILERS***

Parts of the episode were really good. The tense build up to battle. The dothraki hoard's very short battle but overall it was a huge letdown for me.

After all that foreshadowing none of the main characters died, even though they were all at several points completely fucked. The amount of last second life saving moments was ridiculous and that ending was so predictable.

It felt like a big budget dumb Hollywood movie for the most part. The magic of the books has gone and now the biggest threat has gone too.

Oh, and it was so fucking dark we couldn't see half the action.

For the first time in the shows history I've lost interest. Who gives a shit about Cersei and Eddie Izzard and his boats now?

I'm desperately clinging onto the prince that was promised /azor ahai theory and that's it's going to happen against cersei because that ending was just plain daft.

Spoiler alert!!!!!!

Will repost after 10

vow

@larry_david
I believe she got a WhightWalkers face and disguised herself being "a girl with no face" and rather stealthytoo. Also, the Red Woman mentioned about the blue eyes!

fellatio_Martinez

@larry_david
I believe she got a WhightWalkers face and disguised herself being "a girl with no face" and rather stealthytoo. Also, the Red Woman mentioned about the blue eyes!

All the white walker generals were with the night king so I doubt she stole a face. When the red woman mentioned the blue eyes it was very obvious that Ayra was going to knock him off.

larry_david

I just felt disappointed that these bastards been built up since scene 1, episode 1 and he died like that. I dunno what I wanted, maybe him to finally take Jon on in combat? Never mind.

Covstu

I just felt disappointed that these bastards been built up since scene 1, episode 1 and he died like that. I dunno what I wanted, maybe him to finally take Jon on in combat? Never mind.
Yes I was thinking the same, it ended a little abruptly and that was that after years of mystery and legend. I enjoyed it still!

Users who are viewing this thread