Game of thrones (Again) (5 Viewers)

larry_david

Jaime was an absolute bellend in series 1. I watched it all the way through with the gf who hadn't seen it and end of series 1 she was like, I hate jaime he's evil. End of series 7 she's like everyone else in saying it's such a fantastic character arc and he's her fav. Last night she asked me if every series, when released had this much hate. I said no, because this series has been utter toss.

How would I have done it differently? Simple. Give cersei the death she deserved. I'd had fulfilled the prophesy and have jaime kill her instead of weeping in her arms

rob9872

I've never watched this but I'd love to ruin it for my colleagues who go on and on about it every Tuesday morning. If anyone can post spoilers to the finale next Monday after watching the first look Sunday night, then I'd be happy to share with them all ;)

Thx :)

Nick

Administrator
Nice cameo from the line of duty woman too.

"stop making a tit of yourself and piss off"

Nick

Administrator
Haha yeah and Varys might turn up as a crisp next week.

The Lannisters were crushed under tonnes of rubble with no escape.

The Cleganes fell into what looked like molten larva so pretty sure they're dead too.

Yeah but Ayra probably did as well and there just happened to be a horse that wasn't tied up just stood looking at her to ride off on.

vow

That white horse at the end for Arya.........Puullease! Ffs CHEESEVILLE!
More like a Whitesnake music video from the 80's...
Hound is dead, his bro? Not so sure as he appears indestructible!

Wouldn't be fookin surprised if either both or 1 of Cersei or Jaime come out alive too!

Nick

Administrator
Yeah his brother survived a knife through his head and multiple stab wounds. A little fall won't phase him.

I am pretty sure a horse wouldn't be stood hanging about with all that shit going on, it would be long gone.

The thing with this series is that they seem to have concentrated on cinematics rather than story.

fellatio_Martinez

Ffs they aren't going to have a huge fight with a dramatic ending where both characters obviously die to then bring back The Mountain who has absolutely no reason to be in the show anymore as the Lannisters and his brother are dead.

Even these writers aren't that stupid.

I can't stand Arya and the fact she's immortal just makes her scenes pointless. Is she a stone cold assassin or a scared little girl? I wish she would decide.

vow

Ffs they aren't going to have a huge fight with a dramatic ending where both characters obviously die to then bring back The Mountain who has absolutely no reason to be in the show anymore as the Lannisters and his brother are dead.

I can't stand Arya and the fact she's immortal just makes her scenes pointless. Is she a stone cold assassin or a scared little girl? I wish she would decide.
I think this is in response to my input?

I like Arya's story arc from the beginning, she aint a "scared little girl" by any means apart from when a dragon is try to fry her! but cheating death so many times has left a bad taste for me, she should have died in the street this episode.

Too much Hollywood not enough substance.

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator

Also, why did she think she would just walk in as her to kill Cersei? Why not just take the face of somebody else and stroll in and do a job on her?

It's as if they have forgotten she can do that but gone all out with 50 different camera angles and long drawn out scenes for "cinematics".

ccfc92

That white horse at the end for Arya.........Puullease! Ffs CHEESEVILLE!
More like a Whitesnake music video from the 80's...
Hound is dead, his bro? Not so sure as he appears indestructible!

Wouldn't be fookin surprised if either both or 1 of Cersei or Jaime come out alive too!

Wasn't that Horse actually her horse? Seem to recall her having a white horse at some point and it looked like some recognition there from Arya.

Nick

Administrator
Wasn't that Horse actually her horse? Seem to recall her having a white horse at some point.

No her and the hound both went on Black Horses

960x0.jpg

Nick

Administrator
Just seemed overly cinematic the way she just looked at the horse for ages. You'd think she'd be straight on it and away.

It's as if they are doing it for cinematic awards or something. Reminds me of that film The Revenant where instead of telling the story you would get 15 different camera angles.

Like you say, you would be on the horse and gone. The horse would have been long gone anyway if it was all kicking off. Isn't going to stand about.

ccfc92

It's as if they are doing it for cinematic awards or something. Reminds me of that film The Revenant where instead of telling the story you would get 15 different camera angles.

Like you say, you would be on the horse and gone. The horse would have been long gone anyway if it was all kicking off. Isn't going to stand about.

To be honest, thought the Revenant was great. But GoT isn't a Hollywood film, so don't need the cinematics.

Yeah exactly, unless it's Peter's brain damaged horse from Family Guy?

fellatio_Martinez

I think this is in response to my input?

I like Arya's story arc from the beginning, she aint a "scared little girl" by any means apart from when a dragon is try to fry her! but cheating death so many times has left a bad taste for me, she should have died in the street this episode.

Too much Hollywood not enough substance.

No it wasn't directed at you. It was just a general point.

Arya acted liked a scared little girl at the battle of winterfell too until the hound saved her by the way ;)

Ian1779

Has she gone mad? This is all on blabbermouth jon!

She is the victim!

I’d be slightly more inclined to think the innocent people she barbecued are...

That said - if Jon had given her some action she might have reined it in a bit.

MatthewWallis

I hope next week everything pulls their faces off to reveal everyone is actually someone different. I hope I didn’t have to sit through episodes of Arya’s boring as fuck faceless men storyline for nothing!

covcity4life

I’d be slightly more inclined to think the innocent people she barbecued are...

That said - if Jon had given her some action she might have reined it in a bit.
He says he dobt wanna be king but undermines her position as queen by telling sansa and arya.

Love no longer an option. Shebhad to use fear

Users who are viewing this thread