Game of thrones (Again) (8 Viewers)

fellatio_Martinez

Getting an alert that covcity4life has posted in the Game Of Thrones thread.

36e.jpg

covcity4life

View attachment 12141

This is what I mean.... a lack of thought in planning a consistent storyline.
Do they use swords and shields in modern warfare? No sho stfu snd realise technology advsnces. They made a .assive fucking crossbow and it works. One a spear thrown by a supernwtural bwing the othrr from the aformentioned new device and it took 3 to kill him

Alsp thats a quote form author. Never been int he tv show so it means nothing.

Ive done it again aint i? Another incorrect statement shown up. I hope you can now enjoy rest of season. You are welcome

Ian1779

Do they use swords and shields in modern warfare? No sho stfu snd realise technology advsnces. They made a .assive fucking crossbow and it works. One a spear thrown by a supernwtural bwing the othrr from the aformentioned new device and it took 3 to kill him

Alsp thats a quote form author. Never been int he tv show so it means nothing.

Ive done it again aint i? Another incorrect statement shown up. I hope you can now enjoy rest of season. You are welcome

The same author who wrote for the series for 4 seasons, whose source material is the only reason this show exists... take a second to think what you are writing.

When the Night King took Viserion down it made sense, all powerful being that could pull off a 1 in a million shot, not a fucking Jack Sparrow wannabe with a crossbow - it cheapens the impact of it.

covcity4life

The same author who wrote for the series for 4 seasons, whose source material is the only reason this show exists... take a second to think what you are writing.

When the Night King took Viserion down it made sense, all powerful being that could pull off a 1 in a million shot, not a fucking Jack Sparrow wannabe with a crossbow - it cheapens the impact of it.

The stark kids r younger in books. Jamies cousin acco.oanies him and brienne on the boat in the books, lots of things in book s1-5 were not in the tv show

Its an adaptation but not 100%. Never within the tv show has it been said dragons are near immortal

That said its still taken a specially made device of which many were created for fleet it shud be added and 3 seperate shots to bring the dragon down

Once again its an incorrect thing to be upset about.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Anyone else think there’s some more dragons knocking about ?

I’m sure there were some when Jorah and Tyrion got attacked and Jorah got greyscale

Ian1779

The stark kids r younger in books. Jamies cousin acco.oanies him and brienne on the boat in the books, lots of things in book s1-5 were not in the tv show

Its an adaptation but not 100%. Never within the tv show has it been said dragons are near immortal

That said its still taken a specially made device of which many were created for fleet it shud be added and 3 seperate shots to bring the dragon down

Once again its an incorrect thing to be upset about.

I never said I was upset about it, I merely identified an example where the writing quality is inconsistent, and certainly not to the same standard set by them in earlier seasons.

Reactions: vow

Ian1779

I’m sure there were some when Jorah and Tyrion got attacked and Jorah got greyscale
I hope so.... the implication at the time was that the dragon they saw was Drogon, perhaps he was laying some eggs there.

Last edited:

covcity4life

I never said I was upset about it, I merely identified an example where the writing quality is inconsistent, and certainly not to the same standard set by them in earlier seasons.
how is it inconsistent? they have never said dragons are near immortal in the tv show, it is not the book get that thru ur head bro.

nothing inconsistent about new weapons being forged.

give you an example in an episode of buffy there was a phropehcy about no weapon forged can kill this demon yada yada so they killed it with a bazooka because it was no weapon forged thousands of years ago!

same applies here,new weapons for new threats

there is imply no incosistency

you are just hating for no reason and i have shown you up in this instance my friend.

once again i do this as a service, i hope you can now enjoy final 2 episodes

as always you are welcome.

covcity4life

that was her dragon. however i believe that was homeland for dragons back in the day so possible the dragon shagged another one or just laid eggs,not sure how it works for dragons!

olderskyblue

tbh, I am enjoying cc4l's posts in this.. :emoji_grin:

Not necessarily agreeing, but liking anyway

ccfc92

One thing I have always wondered. What was the white walkers end game?

They turn everyone into the army of the dead etc, fair enough. But then what? Just sit on their dead horses looking blankly out to sea for eternity?

covcity4life

They turn everyone into the army of the dead etc, fair enough. But then what? Just sit on their dead horses looking blankly out to sea for eternity?
why does any bad guy ever wanna end world in fantasy films? rarely a reason given i am afraid

in got tv show i have never heard one, they are just what they are. wanted bran to have have the power of past,present future and wipe out any of the old world remaining once they do win and take over.

would be interested if book ever mentioned their motives? i stopped reading after book 2 as i prefer tv show to do the reveals. more impact.

fellatio_Martinez

I have some patchy knowledge.

The children of the forest were afraid of humans destroying them and the world so created the Night King to wipe out humanity but didn't realise the NK would seek to wipe out all life.

After wiping out life I assume the army of the dead would just cease to exist and crumble to ice.

Evo1883

After hearing what I’ve just heard (a leak ) if it’s true then there’s will Be a lot of pissed off people

covcity4life

After hearing what I’ve just heard (a leak ) if it’s true then there’s will Be a lot of pissed off people
same leak that talked about sisu buying 49% of ricoh? lol

if its more dragons i would love it had u peons not spoiled it. another trait of haters, check for spoilers 247

they hate themselves.

p.s no spoilers please

Evo1883

same leak that talked about sisu buying 49% of ricoh? lol

if its more dragons i would love it had u peons not spoiled it. another trait of haters, check for spoilers 247

they hate themselves.

p.s no spoilers please

I won’t spoil anything , but the post in question was put on the game of thrones reddit , and was quickly removed by moderators citing a possible ending of the show reveal , it’s on the news section under game of thrones on Google.

Having just read it again , if it does happen I think it will get both great and disappointed reviews .

That being said you won’t please everybody irrrwspective of how the show ends

covcity4life

actually guys i am gonna take my leave from this thread now as even the dragon theory mentioned earlier has ruined the impact of if it really ends up happening and as you can tell i really do love this show so dont want to hear theories or spoilers etc

i will be back after the finale to answer any more questions you may have :)

Valar morghulis

olderskyblue

actually guys i am gonna take my leave from this thread now as even the dragon theory mentioned earlier has ruined the impact of if it really ends up happening and as you can tell i really do love this show so dont want to hear theories or spoilers etc

i will be back after the finale to answer any more questions you may have :)

Valar morghulis

When you do come back to this, if a fan theory spoils it for you, then you having read the books must have killed seasons 1-5 for you... :)

Users who are viewing this thread