Match Thread Fulham Match Thread (1 Viewer)

steve101

Is it not? I think I'm going to bite the bullet and cancel my subscription then.

The team has given up, and if I'm still spending money for something that I can't watch then it sort of pushes me towards checking out as well.
It is on ifollow

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Fulham 1 Coventry 2
You heard it here.

Skybluebeliever

They will be wanting revenge for earlier in the season and I fully expect them to get it sadly!

How is Fadz doing? Will he back for this one we could do with him?
Will Godden be back as not heard much about why he missed Wednesday night?
Fadz will not make this one , he’s back in full training next week , chance to feature against brum, godden calf is torn originally thought it was bad pull but scan has shown tear , didn’t feel it till day after

Paxman II

There are 8 games to go, season is far from over yet. Playoffs are gone but finish as high as we can must be the end game. feed the youngsters by all means but once the game is virtually decided and not at kick off. Our players need some good results to keep the belief of a good season alive and the prospect of further improvement next season. No this is not a time to lay down tools.

Tough game for sure and one which could see Fulham confirm their promotion. Always the optimist so a win is possible, and we are due a couple of goals. Just hope it's not a bad day for us and we remember they are just 11 men like us, and we did beat them 4-1 earlier!

Johhny Blue

There are 8 games to go, season is far from over yet. Playoffs are gone but finish as high as we can must be the end game. feed the youngsters by all means but once the game is virtually decided and not at kick off. Our players need some good results to keep the belief of a good season alive and the prospect of further improvement next season. No this is not a time to lay down tools.

Tough game for sure and one which could see Fulham confirm their promotion. Always the optimist so a win is possible, and we are due a couple of goals. Just hope it's not a bad day for us and we remember they are just 11 men like us, and we did beat them 4-1 earlier!
But we cheated

TwistAndShoutCCFC1987

I’m expecting : “in your west london slums , you look in the dustbin for something to eat , you find a dead rat and you think it’s a treat , in your west london slums” followed by “fulham’s a shithole , I wanna go home” and “you’re going home to a shithole”. Anyway back to the football I think we will lose but it would be typical cov to win this out of nowhere. It sounds stupid but we’ll either lose by 2 or 3 or win 2-1

SkyblueTexan

Bad loss I’m afraid. 2 teams heading in opposite directions will only make for a 1-sided match. Hope I’m proven wrong, but even if we were to get a result, it will be too little too late.

ccfc1234

Bad loss I’m afraid. 2 teams heading in opposite directions will only make for a 1-sided match. Hope I’m proven wrong, but even if we were to get a result, it will be too little too late.
Agree with you on it being too late now to make a big difference, the home loss vs Hull for me was a turning point as it came off the back of a huge win against Sheffield United. There were other games too where a combination of poor referees (Cardiff ohare pen not given at 0-0) and our poor finishing has meant were needing everything to go our way to finish in the top 6. While it's mathematically possible we need to keep performance levels high.

clint van damme

8?

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

What Preston where we scored in the 98th minute? You don't half talk some shite

You are becoming as ostracised as Grendel on here recently. Constant needless personal comments and just very angry takes on so many minor things that aren't important.

We've won one of our last eight games. So yes, I do feel well within my rights to make the claim that it does feel like we've generally given up.

Ccfcisparks

You are becoming as ostracised as Grendel on here recently. Constant needless personal comments and just very angry takes on so many minor things that aren't important.

We've won one of our last eight games. So yes, I do feel well within my rights to make the claim that it does feel like we've generally given up.
Didn’t you accuse Grendel of having a restraining order without backing it up? That’s quite personal isn’t it

ccfc922

It's not on ifollow or Sky anyway is it?

It's on ifollow and Sky red button.

Why it's been moved to the Sunday when Brentford v West Ham is on same time is beyond me. I thought that was the reason it was moved to the Sunday?

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Didn’t you accuse Grendel of having a restraining order without backing it up? That’s quite personal isn’t it

In both circumstances I was not the one to start it, that's the difference. Your comments also have nothing to do with the Fulham match thread either.

Please, go back to the Facebook forum. I genuinely think it is more appropriate for you.

Users who are viewing this thread