Match Thread Fulham Match Thread (3 Viewers)

Evo1883

Can't go after all , serious case of the sick and shits in the house (tickets already allocated)

Proper gutted was really looking forward to it

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Fulham are there for the taking. A one man show. Take him out and they're cannon fodder.

skyblue1991

I’m expecting : “in your west london slums , you look in the dustbin for something to eat , you find a dead rat and you think it’s a treat , in your west london slums” followed by “fulham’s a shithole , I wanna go home” and “you’re going home to a shithole”. Anyway back to the football I think we will lose but it would be typical cov to win this out of nowhere. It sounds stupid but we’ll either lose by 2 or 3 or win 2-1
You forgot 'duh duh duh, football in a library'

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Terry Gibson's perm

3-0 defeat including a Mitrovic penalty from one of his regular tumbles in the box.

Tommo1993

Nobody has mentioned it yet, I’m very surprised. ‘Fulham get battered everywhere they go’
giphy.gif

Hutch11

Be great if the SBA sang the super Matt song all game
Them cockney twats are still bleating about his cheating , like none of their players have ever done it.
Everyone says how Fulham are a nice club etc etc but to me they're just a poor man's QPR
I'd love it if we dicked them again

Sky Blue Harry H

Be great if the SBA sang the super Matt song all game
Them cockney twats are still bleating about his cheating , like none of their players have ever done it.
Everyone says how Fulham are a nice club etc etc but to me they're just a poor man's QPR
I'd love it if we dicked them again

Agree - and still find it unfair that he's the only player (?) that I can think of in our division who has been punished, yet it must have happened since.

Jamesimus

Amazing how quickly Fulham fans forget that the goal they scored against us stood, even though Mitrovic was strangling McFadzean for his header? Weird that.

Don't think we will win, but who knows, we are very unpredictable. We will concede at least one goal regardless.

Users who are viewing this thread