Match Thread Fulham Match Thread (3 Viewers)

Jamesimus

Is it on ifollow today for the overseas fans like myself?

TwistAndShoutCCFC1987

On way to ground now. You know what - it would be typical cov to win this - i’m going for 2-1 cov- you only live once (pretty sure its one of the only times i’ve predicted us to win going into an away game this season)

play_in_skyblue_stripes

Like you, I'm going to be sitting with The Cottagers but I don't mind.
Never been to CC so looking forward to it and hope we make a decent fist of it. Down for the weekend with my two sons, take in some sights have a few beers, dinner on Saturday evening, more beers and food on Sunday and the weather forecast is good. Happy days. Safe journeys for everyone. PUSB.
I'm same in Fulham side of Putney end. Sunny day here. Cycled here from Euston on City bike. In a pub now away from the crowds, a beer , listening to music last two songs U2 and Coldplay. Going well, so far!!!

ccfc922

Whats happening with Sky?

Who's on instead of our game? I thought it was Rangers but they're on now?

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Probably about as strong a team as we can put out.

Why put two keepers on the bench though? We've got loads of outfield U23's to give a spot to. Mind you, not like we'll use them anyway...

Liquid Gold

Probably can’t fill out the bench so instead of naming 6 men MR gave Tyler the chance the experience a match day squad.

Grendel

Considering the club in January we’re with a legitimate shout at the play offs and now we have to put a couple of keepers on the bench to make the numbers up - dear me it’s pathetic

Users who are viewing this thread