Match Thread Fulham Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
2-0 loss, Hamer yellow card.

johnwillomagic

They will be wanting revenge for earlier in the season and I fully expect them to get it sadly!

How is Fadz doing? Will he back for this one we could do with him?
Will Godden be back as not heard much about why he missed Wednesday night?

pusbccfc

Lose 4-0.

Bad Boy

I'm in the Fulham end, and dreading it. However I think we'll give them a game but badly need Fadz back for this one. Hoping for a score draw
Like you, I'm going to be sitting with The Cottagers but I don't mind.
Never been to CC so looking forward to it and hope we make a decent fist of it. Down for the weekend with my two sons, take in some sights have a few beers, dinner on Saturday evening, more beers and food on Sunday and the weather forecast is good. Happy days. Safe journeys for everyone. PUSB.

no_loyalty

I think it will be at least 3-0, really hope it’s not 5 or 6. Now our season is over, I wouldn’t be surprised to see Shipley, Howley etc. getting game time.

shmmeee

Trying to think of a team of those who will be here but it’s hard with injuries.

Moore
Rose Hyam Bidwell
Dabo Hamer Sheaf Shipley
O’Hare Allen
Györkeres

Is the best I’ve got.

Hertsccfc

Play Shipley LWB. I’d give serious consideration to doing that for the rest of the season to see whether there’s anything behind that early promise he showed in the position.
I agree but just wonder whether we have to play Chelsea some fee if we don't play Maatsen. I guess we could play Maatsen alongside O'Hare especially as it seems Godden is out.

SBAndy

I agree but just wonder whether we have to play Chelsea some fee if we don't play Maatsen. I guess we could play Maatsen alongside O'Hare especially as it seems Godden is out.

The football pervert in me would love to see alternating AMs and WBs but I’m not sure how that would work structurally and I can say for certain it wouldn’t work with the personnel!

SBT

Looking forward to this - sold out away end, good pubs, decent weather, missus coming along for her first game in years as well!

0-4 Fulham

steve101

I would start Moore, Wilson, Billson and Tyler. Only one of them would be able to use their hands but the others could use every other part of their body. I don't think they would score.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

It's not on ifollow or Sky anyway is it?

Is it not? I think I'm going to bite the bullet and cancel my subscription then.

The team has given up, and if I'm still spending money for something that I can't watch then it sort of pushes me towards checking out as well.

Users who are viewing this thread