Transfer Rumour Former player in talks with us! - Courtney Baker Richardson (1 Viewer)

AlansEyes

Am I right in thinking that this thread has more pages than CBR has minutes on the pitch as a professional footballer? Still, at least those worrying that it was going to be Leon Best or Robbie Simpson can rest easy.

steve82

I expect to see a lee marsh interview in a coffee shop with the telegraph tomorrow saying how the deal has fallen through due to the deal being leaked on here.

Seriously, the last report said CBR was a regular player in the right inside forward position at leamington where he scored 21 goals I think!
George Thomas looks on his way so is a cheap back up to Peter Vincenti or another target man option from the bench depending on formation?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hill83

j9tjuRG.jpg

SkyBlueRuffian

Seeing you all cream yourselves over the possible return of the mighty Leon Best or the legend that is Frank Nouble, Nick Prosprick or Little fat Sheff was fuckin hilarious, (you know who you are)!!

It just shows how desperate we are for good news or in our case the recruitment of whatever donkey may be available. Lowering ourselves to get excited over Sutton Utd strikers and Lincoln City star players is a fuckin joke.

Anyway have a nice evening girls.

covmark

Seeing you all cream yourselves over the possible return of the mighty Leon Best or the legend that is Frank Nouble, Nick Prosprick or Little fat Sheff was fuckin hilarious, (you know who you are)!!

It just shows how desperate we are for good news or in our case the recruitment of whatever donkey may be available. Lowering ourselves to get excited over Sutton Utd strikers and Lincoln City star players is a fuckin joke.

Bellend

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

oucho

I'm questioning the actual realism of this rumour ....sounds like a made up story taken too far, and latched on to a player no one's really bothered about, to cover up

Same thought occurred to me

One of life's lessons I guess... never play Guess Who with a random guy on a football forum

Like you didn't know that before!

CBR was the only player on this whole thread who I couldn't actually remember even playing for us, let alone seen play. When he was mentioned I had to check him out on Soccerbase to remember who he was.

oucho

Mansfield not Lincoln, come on get it right, things aren't that bad.

Am I right in thinking that this thread has more pages than CBR has minutes on the pitch as a professional footballer?
Certainly more minutes that he played for us, yes. Given that his other clubs were entirely non-league, then almost certainly although he played at least 1 game on loan from us at Tamworth which, although they are not a pro team, might count as pro minutes for him given that he was on loan from us and on a pro contract at the time.

Still, at least those worrying that it was going to be Leon Best or Robbie Simpson can rest easy.

mate they did that when they played for us, never mind now.

Polar

Come on guys lets not lament the many hours of our lives spent reading this thread.

It could be so much worse - we could be on the cusp of signing Simeon Jackson

Or heaven forbid Nick Proschwitz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oucho

As always, I was bang on from the start.
Hardly crying, just another bollocks rumour to add to your collection.

Hang on. Has anyone tried to Tweet CBR or ask other sources or something to find out the truth in this? He did the reveal, why are we automatically jumping to conclude it is bollocks?

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

This is why I NEVER responded to your posts on this thread !

Have a nice evening LITTLE BOY !

Covstar

God help anyone who has not been on SBT the past week or so, catching up on the threads and going through every page of this thread to eventually find out who this mysterious former player was...

Could do with a sticker at the start of this thread saying " DONT GET TOO EXCITED BY A 27 PAGE THREAD - IT IS BAKER...COURTNEY BAKER RICHARDSON!

Nick

Administrator
God help anyone who has not been on SBT the past week or so, catching up on the threads and going through every page of this thread to eventually find out who this mysterious former player was...

Could do with a sticker at the start of this thread saying " DONT GET TOO EXCITED BY A 27 PAGE THREAD - IT IS BAKER...COURTNEY BAKER RICHARDSON!
I'll change the title later :)

Nathccfc

If you're using tapatalk like me, then it's 95 bloody pages......

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

SkyBlueCRJ

Why would Courtney Baker-Richardson be coming in when we have Poncticelli? We don't need a young striker to take a punt on. IMO, Robins had numerous strikers on a shortlist, however he came to the decision that Biamou was the right man. Whilst it's likely that CBR may have been on that list, it's equally as likely he was fairly low down.

Users who are viewing this thread