Transfer Rumour Former player in talks with us! - Courtney Baker Richardson

Captain Dart

Oct 26, 2013
Trying to remember to be honest. Didn't a bloke take a load of pellets last summer. Then a lot of people had to say fair play sorry you were right?
But he took a lot of crap before it whatever he predicted happened?
What, like Chicken feed?

oucho

Feb 28, 2015
Lincoln
Last edited:

Otis

Mar 26, 2011
Nah, leave it. Tell us at Halloween or Christmas. Will give you more time to formulate your story.

SkyBlueRuffian

Sep 28, 2012
Ok I don't know if the deal is going to happen or not hence the is/was comment.
But the player is/was CBR

oucho

Feb 28, 2015
Lincoln
I am actually cringing. Is he even classed as a former player if he has never played a league game?
One senior (FA cup) appearance* so yes technically he's a former player, league or not (albeit for 19 mins plus injury time as a sub)

ccfcway

Mar 20, 2011
well, that's solved one major question. the only thing remaining now is why the club shop ran out of badges before the cup final.

Reactions: vow

luwalla

Aug 4, 2010
to be fair i guess the OP was only relaying ( or not ) what he heard.. not his fault it was only CBR.

though, after it got past a few pages of people getting hyped up... id have just said "whoah calm down everyone , this aint david mcgoldrick im talking about here, its only... CBR"

Actually to be fair, id have just said it was him from the start... surely isnt like we would have been altering a queue of waiting clubs to his availability is it

Reactions: Super_Johnny_Gayle

steve82

Feb 29, 2016
My 3 guesses
Courtney Baker-Richardson
James Bailey
Arron Phillips

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
#16..... could of had this wrapped up days ago minutes into the thread!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
Feb 25, 2008
Coventry
to be fair i guess the OP was only relaying ( or not ) what he heard.. not his fault it was only CBR.

though, after it got past a few pages of people getting hyped up... id have just said "whoah calm down everyone , this aint david mcgoldrick im talking about here, its only... CBR"

Actually to be fair, id have just said it was him from the start... surely isnt like we would have been altering a queue of waiting clubs to his availability is it
It's his fault he bigged it up like a massive reveal than if he mentions it everything will fall through.

sparky

Apr 17, 2011
coventry
I'm questioning the actual realism of this rumour sounds like a made up story taken too far and latched on to a player no one's really bothered about to cover up,,

One of lifes lessons I guess never play guess who with a random guy on a football forum

Sent from my Lenovo A1010a20 using Tapatalk