Transfer Rumour Former player in talks with us! - Courtney Baker Richardson (1 Viewer)

dongonzalos

Which one was that?

Trying to remember to be honest. Didn't a bloke take a load of pellets last summer. Then a lot of people had to say fair play sorry you were right?
But he took a lot of crap before it whatever he predicted happened?

Rich

Didn't somebody else start getting a few pops like this over something they were speculating over.
Then a few people ended eating humble pie a few weeks later?
I think the reason that people might be getting frustrated is the lack of detail and the fact he keeps popping up with teasers.

To be fair, he's been that vague that I'm not sure people will accept he was right even if we sign a former striker.

Great_Expectations

How close to the club is your source? I don't like asking, but I have asked one of mine and they aren't aware of this.

Not saying you're source is definitely wrong, but based on the nonsense of this thread, your "justification" for not releasing the name and that mine hasn't heard of it, not sure how true this is. Either it's being kept close or this is a wind up (and to be fair you've kept everyone hooked for a long time if so).

dongonzalos

I think the reason that people might be getting frustrated is the lack of detail and the fact he keeps popping up with teasers.

I am enjoying that personally ;-)
He has kind of committed himself now.
It has to be someone we signed in the past and never played on loan.
Has to be an attacker and has to be in that list above sordell, so he can't claim any old ex Cov related signing.

Rich

How close to the club is your source? I don't like asking, but I have asked one of mine and they aren't aware of this.

Not saying you're source is definitely wrong, but based on the nonsense of this thread, your "justification" for not releasing the name and that mine hasn't heard of it, not sure how true this is. Either it's being kept close or this is a wind up (and to be fair you've kept everyone hooked for a long time if so).
It looks like his source isn't at the club.

My "source" is involved with a team that wanted him not the team that he is currently talking to.

dongonzalos

I think he said the source is from a club that tried to sign the player and failed as oppose to our club, unless I have that wrong?

Sky Blue Kid

Trying to remember to be honest. Didn't a bloke take a load of pellets last summer. Then a lot of people had to say fair play sorry you were right?
But he took a lot of crap before it whatever he predicted happened?

Didn't someone take absolute "Dogs abuse" about Joe Cole coming to CCFC?

Nick

Administrator
Orlando+Smeekes+Gallo+Images+Absa+Premiership+ziwEJwgjwu1l.jpg

Sbarcher

Can't be true. CT aren't on it yet.

sparky

Was he Dutch? Looks like his keeping his knee together with plasters

Sent from my Lenovo A1010a20 using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
Was he Dutch? Looks like his keeping his knee together with plasters

Sent from my Lenovo A1010a20 using Tapatalk

Yeah he was.

It isn't the player who's signing but every so often I like to think about his sliding challenge to cheer myself up.

Then the 2 butch women who were Hinckley fans who I thought were going to knock every city fan out.

oucho

I think he means the Hoffman/Elliot takeover thread

Sbarcher

WoW we're on another second tier guessing game ---woohoo

Otis

Yeah but the guy actually named Joe Cole so it's a fair bit different to this prick tease.
Yep.

As someone said yesterday, Ruffian should send a PM to Nick telling him who the player is and then if proven to be true if and when it happens we can all eat humble pie.

W

westcountry_skyblue

25 pages out of a friend who knows a friend who knows an agent etc
Must be a record Ruffian will just say told you so at the end.
Haha!!

oucho

25 pages out of a friend who knows a friend who knows an agent etc
Must be a record Ruffian will just say told you so at the end.
Haha!!
Only if one of the dozen or so players he shortlisted signs for us.....if we hear nothing more he'll never be able to show his face on here again.

oucho

And I am guessing if the player never played for us Ruffian will just say that he nearly did.
Nah because he specifically said they were on the shortlist, no wriggling out of that (unless we never hear anything else in which case it'll be "the deal didn't work out")

Users who are viewing this thread