Transfer Rumour Former player in talks with us! - Courtney Baker Richardson (1 Viewer)

mrtrench

I'm thinking of a football player. Can you guess who it is?

oucho

Isn't she a pirate now though?

Who, Victoria?? She looked pretty frickin scary as part of her 90s pirate gang, that's for sure

Joy Division

As for CBR, his agent was speaking to Cov Utd, Cov City and others, that I know is true. What happened after that I don't know , my thought is Robins has other irons in the fire, with a lot of them currently on trial

CBR shares the same agent as a number of Cov players so its probably likely he is often speaking to CCFC.

Nick

Administrator
1sdex5.jpg

no_loyalty

Leicester FFS, we should have stepped in and gazumped them

SlowerThanPlatt

Interesting. Was a good player in our youth teams but never scored enough goals to stand out as a top prospect for his position. Played about 20 mins in the FA Cup then got released. Fair play to the lad, a lot of players get released at 18 and don't play football at a decent level again/fall out of love with game.

wingy

Is he the one who got released due to disciplinary misdemeanours or am I confusing with Clark Harris?
If so can't we do a thread on him?

Super_Johnny_Gayle

Where does that leave George Thomas?
Where does that leave you and the OP slating, seems like there was a good chance of him coming to us after all?:dead:

Nick

Administrator
Where does that leave you and the OP slating, seems like there was a good chance of him coming to us after all?:dead:

It doesn't leave me anywhere from taking the piss out of your pal.

Unless I just imagined him stringing it along and acting a bit of a dick about it all and he really just said "look lads, I heard CBR is in talks to sign for the club, dont know how true so take it with a pinch of salt".

Otis

Unless I just imagined him stringing it along and acting a bit of a dick about it all and he really just said "look lads, I heard CBR is in talks to sign for the club, dont know how true so take it with a pinch of salt".
Nope, you are wrong, Nick. Him now going to spend a couple of days with Leicester quite clearly and utterly means he was definitely in talks with us three weeks ago.

Clear as day.

Super_Johnny_Gayle

Nope, you are wrong, Nick. Him now going to spend a couple of days with Leicester quite clearly and utterly means he was definitely in talks with us three weeks ago.

Clear as day.
He's been offered 18 month professional contract

SkyBlueRuffian

"Stringing you a long"what are you a loved up school kid, it was a rumour that's all and a bit of fun. You may run this joint but you're not God mate, people can post what they like within reason.
End of the day he was offered to the club and his agent was in talks with us, that's how transfers work these days, agents speak to clubs. The player only really comes into it later on.

Nick

Administrator
"Stringing you a long"what are you a loved up school kid, it was a rumour that's all and a bit of fun. You may run this joint but you're not God mate, people can post what they like within reason.
End of the day he was offered to the club and his agent was in talks with us, that's how transfers work these days, agents speak to clubs. The player only really comes into it later on.

Where have I said you can't post? Just the same as I can post what I like.... Not sure why people persist on giving it the "freedom of speech" act when they don't like what somebody else has said.

Yes, you are now saying the agent offered us the player. That isn't a player being in talks with us.

I said "stringing IT along", meaning the "rumour" also.

Otis

Yep. If the agent was in talks with us why was the thread title 'the player is in talks with us?'

Users who are viewing this thread