Transfer Rumour Former player in talks with us! - Courtney Baker Richardson (2 Viewers)

covcity4life

I'd give nouble another chance solely cause of that goal against gillingham

and his piss is clear

helped keep us up, didnt he score vs fleetwood away? and crawley last day of season?

i always felt he was a good player, some thought he was lazy but i do wonder about our fans sometimes.

sordell or jukes would be my ideal ones thoughm,especially juke!

Dimi_Konstantflapalot

helped keep us up, didnt he score vs fleetwood away? and crawley last day of season?

i always felt he was a good player, some thought he was lazy but i do wonder about our fans sometimes.

sordell or jukes would be my ideal ones thoughm,especially juke!

Yep scored v Fleetwood but not against Crawley - he set up Maddison for the winner.

On his day he was quick, strong and looked a quality player. Trouble was he was incredibly inconsistent and I think had a questionable attitude, something I'd suggest is still plaguing him judging by his short spells at Gills and Southend. I'd steer clear, especially as MR is clearly putting together a squad of mentally tough, battled-hardened players - he ain't gonna fit the mould.

oucho

Yep scored v Fleetwood but not against Crawley - he set up Maddison for the winner.

On his day he was quick, strong and looked a quality player. Trouble was he was incredibly inconsistent and I think had a questionable attitude, something I'd suggest is still plaguing him judging by his short spells at Gills and Southend. I'd steer clear, especially as MR is clearly putting together a squad of mentally tough, battled-hardened players - he ain't gonna fit the mould.
I do not think he was helped by being played out wide, looked to me more of a central striker/target man

Edgey95

Would love it to be L.Best as I think he would tear the shit out of league 2(If he can be arsed) but his goal scoring record is shocking!!!

oucho

Now we've signed the lad from Sutton, how likely is it we will add a fifth striker (excluding G Thomas) to the squad?

SkyBlueCRJ

Now we've signed the lad from Sutton, how likely is it we will add a fifth striker (excluding G Thomas) to the squad?

Considering we still need a RB, two LWs, an AM, along with replacements for those who are potentially leaving, I'm struggling to see Robins bringing in another ST.

Cavan O'Doherty

Deal(s) are being done this week as you have already seen, so I won't be scuppering anything at this point thanks.
Yes a player is going to think - actually I don't really fancy signing for Coventry as someone on sky blues talk leaked the transfer. Like Franck Nouble is a keen reader of SBT!

Nick

Administrator
Yes a player is going to think - actually I don't really fancy signing for Coventry as someone on sky blues talk leaked the transfer. Like Franck Nouble is a keen reader of SBT!

Alan McCormick must have been, he told us he was coming here as part of Stevenson going there.

steve82

Deal(s) are being done this week as you have already seen, so I won't be scuppering anything at this point thanks.

Deals are being done up and down the leagues at every club.

Time to say a name or any credibility is fading fast.... why the big secret?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rich

You've got to applaud @SkyBlueRuffian 23 pages and it's still going. He must be loving the power.
giphy.gif

Liquid Gold

Yeah without any more info then we put this down to bollocks. If someone does come in Ruffian can't take any credit as he hasn't given any decent info as to who it is.

oucho

He'll only get the credit if it is one of the dozen or so names identified yesterday ..... if by pure chance it is someone he has specifically ruled out, guess what! He'll look like a complete tit....

SkyBlueRuffian

I would have revealed it by now but a) I don't have too.
b) I promised who told me I wouldn't
c) it'll be all over social media just like it has been, yes there are more outlets other than SBT on the net.

Cavan O'Doherty

c) it'll be all over social media just like it has been, yes there are more outlets other than SBT on the net.
Then why come on here in the first place? Surely you knew you would get bombarded with questions. If you can't say who it is you shouldn't have started the rumour.

Nick

Administrator
So don't post it then if "you don't have to". It didn't stop you posting other false rumours

oucho

Then why come on here in the first place? Surely you knew you would get bombarded with questions. If you can't say who it is you shouldn't have started the rumour.
My thoughts exactly

SkyBlueRuffian

To let you's know we're in talks with a former cov player. I never said "guess who and I'll give you all a wank off" did I???? Sounds like some of you fuckin need one!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread