Forest (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

Like I said ..

They are well supported away from home .

We aren't playing the likes of Swindon Town anymore

rexo87

Like I said ..

I said exactly the same thing a while back when thought they wouldn’t sell more than 2k. They will sell out whatever we give them

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

theferret

Like I said ..

Average away following 2019/20:

Forest 1931
Cov 1885

..so decent and about the same as ours, although away ends smaller in league 1 so we were capped a bit.

Not convinced they'll shift them all, but great if they do, nice boost to club coffers.

rexo87

Average away following 2019/20:

Forest 1931
Cov 1885

..so decent and about the same as ours, although away ends smaller in league 1 so we were capped a bit.

Not convinced they'll shift them all, but great if they do, nice boost to club coffers.

Difference is this is a nice distance for them, first game of football live for year and a half, a ground they haven’t been to for a decade etc. I’m confident we would sell 5k in these circumstances if it was the other way round

theferret

Difference is this is a nice distance for them, first game of football live for year and a half, a ground they haven’t been to for a decade etc. I’m confident we would sell 5k in these circumstances if it was the other way round

Sure, and if it were not for TV cameras I'd have said the same. But maybe they will anyway, fair play if so.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Was thinking about the starting team.

I doubt Robins will throw too many new faces in if they sign, with the game next week, what do we expect our line up to be?

cc84cov

Good support from Forest, unfortunately by the sounds of it the fever hasn’t hit our fans yet.
6k sold for wolves friendly as of yesterday didn’t think that was great might just be more but I thought we would have a decent enough crowd for it

theferret

6k sold for wolves friendly as of yesterday didn’t think that was great might just be more but I thought we would have a decent enough crowd for it

It's the sort of game where people will pay on the gate though. What's the rush?

clint van damme

if it was the other way round Forest would sell far more home tickets than we're going to

shmmeee

Was thinking about the starting team.

I doubt Robins will throw too many new faces in if they sign, with the game next week, what do we expect our line up to be?

Assuming Maatsen and Cranie sign before then:

Moore
Hyam McFadzean Rose
Dabo Hamer Sheaf Maatsen
O’Hare
Waghorn Györkeres

S: Wilson, Cranie, Dacosta, Shipley, Bright, Jones, Walker

(is it 7 or 9 subs this season?)

cc84cov

Assuming Maatsen and Cranie sign before then:

Moore
Hyam McFadzean Rose
Dabo Hamer Sheaf Maatsen
O’Hare
Waghorn Györkeres

S: Wilson, Cranie, Dacosta, Shipley, Bright, Jones, Walker

(is it 7 or 9 subs this season?)
O’Hare needs to find end product this season Bright will be wanting his shirt,Waghorn & Gyo I’m still not convinced their enough

shmmeee

O’Hare needs to find end product this season Bright will be wanting his shirt,Waghorn & Gyo I’m still not convinced their enough

O’Hares end product was fine second half of last season. Waghorn and Györkeres will beat the crap out of watching Biamou lumber about. I just hope the Forest front line comes down with COVID.

I think we’ll see Bright used as an impact sub for a couple of months while he gets his fitness up.

cc84cov

O’Hares end product was fine second half of last season. Waghorn and Györkeres will beat the crap out of watching Biamou lumber about. I just hope the Forest front line comes down with COVID.
Still feel Bright will force his way into the team after a few games

shmmeee

Few games is my guess he will be in ahead of O’Hare within a month if he’s not playing with him

I can see him playing up front before we play him with O’Hare. Robins likes his AMs dropping deep when we play 901

clint van damme

I think we’ll see Bright used as an impact sub for a couple of months while he gets his fitness up.

Users who are viewing this thread