Match Thread Forest (H) Tuesday, 7 pm KO (2 Viewers)

Saddlebrains

I'm not actually, im fucking furious we managed to lose 2-1 to a team with 1 shot on target.

And to top it off a team around us.

Probably take me ages to get to sleep tonight, like most evening games we lose and find myself pissed.off about.

But no I'm loving it really, just putting the bunting up and baking a celebratory cake

NorthernWisdom

Yeah, he's just not very good on his own. Interstingly 2 of his 3 goals came playing in a 2 with Biamou. The other goal was the gift against Cardiff.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Even when he's anonymous, he still makes the right runs, and you'd still be confident with him in the penalty area - he always has a puncher's chance.

The others you have to hope they bore the defence into submission!

Evo1883

But we always knew February was going to be tough. We needed points in these games and are now going up against playoff teams bang out of form.

Ofcourse... How do we get consistently good results with so many players out though.. We do keep plugging away but lack of quality up top kills us..

In regards to stupots stats... Godden played basically all the early parts on his own uptop... And was never fully fit when he came back... He's got 18 goals in 40 league games... That's the stat that separates him as he's a goalscorer.

Walker and Godden, our promising partnership, has yet to even become a thing has it? That's the most depressing part of it all

mark82

Personally can't see us picking up another point this month, but pray to God we do. It really is going to go down to the odd point at the end of the season to stay up.

We will. That's the way it goes. Wednesday are awful, much worse than us, and just beaten Watford. We need to take it to them this weekend.

Edit: Wednesday beat Bournemouth, QPR beat Watford. Point probably still stands.

Macca

Ok positive spin maybe playing some of the better sides may suit our style and we may pick up some points with less expectation

fernandopartridge

I'm not actually, im fucking furious we managed to lose 2-1 to a team with 1 shot on target.

And to top it off a team around us.

Probably take me ages to get to sleep tonight, like most evening games we lose and find myself pissed.off about.

But no I'm loving it really, just putting the bunting up and baking a celebratory cake
See if you can get Karol Sikora to predict where we'll finish, we'll win the championship according to him

Brighton Sky Blue

Mate, I flounce as much as the next person so I totally understand. Frustrating when it's clear we should comfortably win. Important thing is staying up this year.

Usually I would just get it all out at the game but when you add in a sickening injury to Baka and Bournemouth again gifting points away I can't help it. Plus got hours of work ahead which I shelve to watch the game

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

[/QUOTE]

it clearly isn't because I haven't been .
[/QUOTE]

giphy.gif

Brighton Sky Blue

Granted I used a lot of mays then

If the bottom sides are going away to Watford and Bournemouth and winning we've got to believe we can as well, just when you're more accurate in your own goal than the opponents it's hard to keep the faith

clint van damme

We obviously have issues up front but as I've mentioned before, there are 8 teams in the league who have scored less, there are only 2 teams that have conceded more.
Every goal we concede seems to be a howler or a stupid penalty. We really have got to cut it out .

Brighton Sky Blue

We just have to scrap and fight for every ball and if we do that we should have a good chance and cut out the soft goals

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

It's again come down to not taking our chances and giving away awful goals. Individual mistakes every time

Brighton Sky Blue

Happy clappy incoming. I think we look much more of a Championship side than we did at the start of the season. We are still better, and ahead, of the two teams we were better of last year - find one more and we're safe.

With Wednesday winning against everyone I'm growing doubts, Birmingham a possibility for me, perhaps Millwall.

Users who are viewing this thread