Football is back!!!! Premier League (2 Viewers)

Paul Anthony

Newcastle paid the price for Southampton's defiance against Man City....

Evo1883

That Mason greenwood doesn't have a weak foot, jesus christ 16 goals at 18 years of age... Very classy player

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Greenwood certainly has a terrific shot on him. Can't give him any space around the area with that sort of power.

covcity4life

Greenwood is the real deal. Stays injury free looks like he is destined for the very top

Grealish a good player. He's surrounded by crap end of day. Thibk move to top 6 or a everton and would see his assists and goals jump up

chiefdave

Big win for Watford.

Villa desperately need a win against Palace tomorrow. Currently 7 points off Watford in 17th with a worse goal difference. After that they've got Everton (A), Arsenal (H) and West Ham (A).

Get nothing tomorrow and they're looking at needing to win 3 out of 3 to have any chance at staying up. They still need 7 points to reach Derbys 34 points in 04/05, the lowest PL points total without being relegated.

fernandopartridge

Big win for Watford.

Villa desperately need a win against Palace tomorrow. Currently 7 points off Watford in 17th with a worse goal difference. After that they've got Everton (A), Arsenal (H) and West Ham (A).

Get nothing tomorrow and they're looking at needing to win 3 out of 3 to have any chance at staying up. They still need 7 points to reach Derbys 34 points in 04/05, the lowest PL points total without being relegated.
We got relegated on 34 as well didn't we

skyblue1991

Big win for Watford.

My first away game ever was again Derby in December 2004 when we were in the Championship, are you sure I twas Derby or are you thinking of a different season?

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

chiefdave

My first away game ever was again Derby in December 2004 when we were in the Championship, are you sure I twas Derby or are you thinking of a different season?
Well spotted, it was West Brom. Derby were the lowest ever points total somehow managing to only get 11 points in a season but that wasn't until 07/08.

Tommo1993

Couldn’t care less if Villa stayed up or went down. Even though I think they’ve got no chance.

Terry Gibson's perm

Only went to the park with the kids and Bournemouth have scored 3, when I left I didn’t think they would get 3 all season

no_loyalty

4-1 Bournemouth, at least the fight to stay up is getting interesting now.

no_loyalty

I still think Villa are fucked.
Palace have been on the beach for weeks, todays win was nothing to get excited about.

I predicted that Villa would beat Palace, they might get something at Everton who are also on the beach.

Frank Sidebottom

4-1 Bournemouth, at least the fight to stay up is getting interesting now.
Screenshot_20200712-225633_Chrome.jpg
Yep, Man City, Everton and Arsenal will have a big say in the relegation battle. I think Villa or Bournemouth could still climb out of it yet. If there's a winner out of West Ham and Watford I think they'll be safe but the loser will find themselves right in the shit.

no_loyalty

A real shame Aston Villa conceded a late equaliser. Hopefully a draw, or a win for Watford tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread