Football is back!!!! Premier League (1 Viewer)

Saddlebrains

I genuinely feel arsenal will be in a relegation fight within a season or two
There's been something wrong at that club for years and it seems to be getting worse.

Leeds 2004 styley

oscillatewildly

Form is temporary. Just ask Sheffield United. The break killed their momentum and they’ve been found out.
To be fair they were going very well before. Just that semi final in '98 and their shithouse fans singing in support of sisu a couple of seasons ago that causes me to smile at any misfortune they encounter.

Brighton Sky Blue

To be fair they were going very well before. Just that semi final in '98 and their shithouse fans singing in support of sisu a couple of seasons ago that causes me to smile at any misfortune they encounter.

Also being the ultimate shit house team under Colin for many years, well suited to each other

stay_up_skyblues

Sheff Utd are nailed on to go down next year for me. They’re on the crest of a wave previously seen by Wigan and Huddersfield first season up. They’ll go next year. Ironically it will probably be Norwich and one other that come back up sooner.

Disclaimer - I would flick John Fleck’s bean to have the few years they have, make no mistake, theirs is a real achievement. I just think they’re being found out earlier than usual thanks to the ‘Rona.

Brighton Sky Blue

Sheff Utd are nailed on to go down next year for me. They’re on the crest of a wave previously seen by Wigan and Huddersfield first season up. They’ll go next year. Ironically it will probably be Norwich and one other that come back up sooner.

Disclaimer - I would flick John Fleck’s bean to have the few years they have, make no mistake, theirs is a real achievement. I just think they’re being found out earlier than usual thanks to the ‘Rona.

What an expression

SBAndy

Form is temporary. Just ask Sheffield United. The break killed their momentum and they’ve been found out.

To be fair, the last two matches they’ve had a defensive mare from Egan, O’Connell out injured and then Henderson unable to play tonight. They’re built on defensive stability and when those three aren’t playing it makes a massive difference.

Do agree with the comments regarding next season though. Need goals or they’re in real trouble.

skyblue1991

Yes best game I’ve watched this last week or so. Competitive and skill full. Very enjoyable to watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Great free kick from De Bryne
Fantastic counter attack from Man City, sterling unlucky to hit the post
Great goal line clearende from Walker
Funny handball from Fernandinho

Great entertainment!

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

Paul Anthony

Yes, for once that was actually a pretty decent football game. Chelsea going ahead pretty much guaranteed it. Kenny Dalglish's phone is going mental!

no_loyalty

Villa currently losing to the Portuguese Yim Yams.

Paul Anthony

I've enjoyed watching Wolves this season. Decent footballing team. You wouldn't want to mark Traore, about as much as you wouldn't want to get into a scrap with him in the middle of a bar fight!

skyblue1991

For me, this taking a kneee before the game is enough now.

It's been over a week since football has return, the point has been made, let's leave the politics out of football moving forward

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

skyblue1991

Rumours that all is not well between Sean Dyche and the Burnley board.

If Dyche leaves,he is going to take some replacing!

Paul Anthony

So, it's now OK to forearm an opponent in the face, as long as you don't actually use the elbow?

chiefdave

West Ham v Chelsea is entertaining. West Ham have had a goal chalked off by VAR and Chelsea went down the other end and got a penalty!

Have Chelsea changed their kit and sponsor part way through a season?

Saddlebrains

West Ham v Chelsea is entertaining. West Ham have had a goal chalked off by VAR and Chelsea went down the other end and got a penalty!

Deal with Yokohama expired 30th June apparently, thats why

LastGarrison

That first VAR decision is fucking shocking.

I’d be livid.

Users who are viewing this thread