Football is back!!!! Premier League (1 Viewer)

no_loyalty

Shame villa got a point from the Sheffield game. This is going to the wire.

Think the Gooners will knock the final nail into the Claret and Blue coffin.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Watford - West Ham tonight. Draw almost guarantees safety for both as Villa and Bournemouth will need to win all their remaining games to stay up unless they win one convincingly and draw the other.

Frank Sidebottom

I think Watford will go down, Can't see them getting anything from Man City or Arsenal. Bournemouth or Villa will win 1 of their remaining games which will probably be enough to keep them up.

skyblue1991

Cannot see Villa beating Arsenal but could beat West Ham

If Bournemouth played like they did against Man City they will win one of both games against Southampton/Everton, probably Everton who are on a dismal run

Watford have the toughest run in, cannot see them beating Man City or Arsenal

So I think Bournemouth will stay up, potentially on GD!

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

Terry Gibson's perm

Just watched that load of rubbish that was Norwich v Burnley. Two sending offs that were both marginal and then get to watch the premier leagues version of Wycombe.

chiefdave

FFS, Watford getting hammered and have lost their goal difference advantage over Villa. If Villa beat Arsenal tonight they are out of the relegation zone with one game to go. That will be against West Ham who are already safe.

Tommo1993

Can’t see Villa getting anything against two in form teams. (6th and 7th in form table).

I fancy Bournemouth to escape, Everton aren’t all that.

Walsgrave

As much as I'd love to make the trip over to Villa Park next season, I can see Villa staying up if they hold onto this lead. I think they'll get at least as good a result at West Ham Away as Watford will at Arsenal away.

jordan210

Villas tactics
giphy.gif

Liquid Gold

What has happened to Arsenal though? They've got absolutely no identity at all now. Style of play all over the place, can't look after the ball, shaky defence and toothless attack.

Arteta doesn't seem to have them playing to a style at all.

Tommo1993

To their credit Villa have set up well. Still having said that I’ll laugh if Arsenal don’t find a way to break down a team who’ve shipped 66 goals this season.

no_loyalty

Arsenal resting players due to cup final, and West Ham are on the beach, I don't think we are going to get the game most of us want next season.

Nick

Administrator
I had to turn the Chelsea Liverpool game off, it was making me feel a bit sick.

Sky have effectively tried to copy our DJ on a roof with some shitty scouse singer with a guitar.

chiefdave

Which game are people watching tomorrow? Not really bothered about the last 2 Champions League places, hoping for more excitement at the bottom.

Looks a tough ask for Bournemouth, need to win away at Everton then have Villa and Watford lose. Watford are away at Arsenal and Villa away to West Ham. Hopefully Arsenal will play as badly as they did against Villa so Watford have a chance. If Watford can get a result all eyes on Villa.

There's a decent chance Villa could stay up thanks to the goal line tech not being turned on for that Sheff Utd 'goal'. That would have to rank as the luckiest escape ever would't it if it come to that?

Covstu

Which game are people watching tomorrow? Not really bothered about the last 2 Champions League places, hoping for more excitement at the bottom.

Looks a tough ask for Bournemouth, need to win away at Everton then have Villa and Watford lose. Watford are away at Arsenal and Villa away to West Ham. Hopefully Arsenal will play as badly as they did against Villa so Watford have a chance. If Watford can get a result all eyes on Villa.

There's a decent chance Villa could stay up thanks to the goal line tech not being turned on for that Sheff Utd 'goal'. That would have to rank as the luckiest escape ever would't it if it come to that?
Can’t see Watford winning, gooners are so unpredictable but Watford have been so poor. Stranger things have happened as we know from experience but I can’t. See a twist in this tale today

Nick

Administrator

That could keep Villa up and Sheff Utd out of Europe couldn't it?

Tommo1993

Bournemouth need to start how they finished against Man City, Everton really aren’t that good. So I think they’ll escape. Just read that Everton v Bournemouth is on Sky Sports Golf (what?!) , so I guess I’ll watch that.

no_loyalty

Hoping for a West Ham win, and a Watford draw or Bournemouth win.

Sky Blue Harry H

Although I'd love to play Villa again, Bournemouth will be an easier game. That said,more likely to be on TV v Villa,so lots of extra££s for the club, plus fun for the fans. Gutted if we play them and it's BCD!

Users who are viewing this thread