Football is back!!!! Premier League (2 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
David Luiz demands an interview and says he should have made a different decision about his contract over the past couple of months.

It really is a circus.

chiefdave

Southampton not messing around here, could easily be 4 or 5. Starting to pull away from the relegation zone. Norwich will need a miracle to stay up if they keep playing like this.

no_loyalty

Southampton not messing around here, could easily be 4 or 5. Starting to pull away from the relegation zone. Norwich will need a miracle to stay up if they keep playing like this.

Norwich started off well and looked like they might make a fight of staying up, as soon as Southampton got on the ball they controlled the game. Norwich are pretty much doomed I feel.

Otis

This is much better with the crowd noise piped through. Makes a hell of a difference.

Tommo1993

As strongly as Keane put it, I really can’t disagree with the point he was making. De Gea especially. And there’s nobody on the planet who really thinks Maguire is worth circa £80,000,000. Or even one quarter of that.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

This is much better with the crowd noise piped through. Makes a hell of a difference.

Which in a way goes to show that the 'product' itself is actually quite shit. The fact that fan noise adds so much to a game says a great deal about the game itself

Paul Anthony

Which in a way goes to show that the 'product' itself is actually quite shit. The fact that fan noise adds so much to a game says a great deal about the game itself

I'm sure there have been times sky have used this kind of thing before to spice up games that didn't have such a good atmosphere

chiefdave

Was anyone else looking forward to seeing all these footballers with shit hair?
I’m gutted as they all seem to live with barbers.
Madison brining back the classic hair band look from his Cov days. Grealish's plat thing was shockingly bad.

skyblue1991

With hotels closed (for now), how will Netcastle travel to Bouremouth in a couple of weeks?

Or was that fixture purposely scheduled so the Newcastle players and staff can stop over?

David O'Day

With hotels closed (for now), how will Netcastle travel to Bouremouth in a couple of weeks?

Or was that fixture purposely scheduled so the Newcastle players and staff can stop over?
Some hotels are open, just not to the general public. Man United stopped at one before their game on Friday according to sky.

Users who are viewing this thread