Fixtures 22/23 (1 Viewer)

SeaSeeEffCee

Would have rather played Sunderland later, I’d imagine their place will be bouncing first game back in the Championship, similar to our game vs Forest last season. Looks a pretty kind start, really need to look to be taking a decent amount of points early on. Reading and Birmingham back to back at home right at the end of the season is nice too.

Londonccfcfan

Just looking at the fixtures has me Salivating and drooling. Bring the season on. Cant wait!

Millwall away on Saturday 13th August another good away day.

Only down side is that stupid month break! Its like 2 seasons in one.

robbiethemole

Stay over, 2bed house Airbnb £70, cheaper than a premier inn. When will the tickets be on sale, it’s only 4 weeks away hahaha

Tommo1993

Would’ve liked to have avoided the likes of Sunderland and Wigan and Rotherham in the first few games. Sunderland in particular I think will be fit and firing to go back in the championship. It’ll mean more to their fans, they’ve taken 2 points from a possible 12 against us recently.

stupot07

Pretty shit, away first and last game of the season, and away on boxing day.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

pusbccfc

If they limit us to 2k or whatever, we better not give them the whole end.

Brighton Sky Blue

You want promoted sides early before they have got a foothold. That said those delighted that a club with much bigger spending power and support might come to regret that

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

You want promoted sides early before they have got a foothold. That said those delighted that a club with much bigger spending power and support might come to regret that
Personally, I would rather play one of the 'better' sides. First game of the season is always more of a level playing field as teams haven't got up to full fitness or match sharpness. Usually creates a more level playing field. For that reason, and the fact that it will probably be a near sell out and Sunderland will be absolutely buzzing to be back in the Championship, I feel like this is a really bad first fixture for us

Brighton Sky Blue

Personally, I would rather play one of the 'better' sides. First game of the season is always more of a level playing field as teams haven't got up to full fitness or match sharpness. Usually creates a more level playing field. For that reason, and the fact that it will probably be a near sell out and Sunderland will be absolutely buzzing to be back in the Championship, I feel like this is a really bad first fixture for us

It’s the same for them though and they’ve been out of the league 4 years. As we saw when we played Blackpool early doors and indeed in our own debut season it takes these sides time to acclimatise.

pusbccfc

Wrestling at the CBS on the same day as Rotherham.

Will be interesting to see if they can run both at the same time with all the potential security.

When the Olympics was here, they took full control of the entire stadium for 2 weeks, similar to what happens with major football tournaments.

Speedies_Chips

Wrestling at the CBS on the same day as Rotherham.

Will be interesting to see if they can run both at the same time with all the potential security.

When the Olympics was here, they took full control of the entire stadium for 2 weeks, similar to what happens with major football tournaments.
Do people actually go and watch Wrestling?

Users who are viewing this thread