Fisher on Talksport any minute (1 Viewer)

Covstu

Waste of time, no one questioned his or the clubs actions, let off the hook completely. Bollocks

Telfer85

When he said he was quietly confident they didn’t even ask him if they’d managed a breakthrough to have talks with wasps! Awful interview I don’t even blame fisher he’ll be overjoyed at getting away with that so lightly! Blood in our eyes ffs!

SkyBlueCRJ

The same TF smoke and mirrors. He simply glossed over everything and effectively reiterated the same point in different words. The whole thing seemed hugely rushed as well.

Nick

Administrator
So somebody needs to speak to whoever interviews him.

The minute he says "this isnt anything to do with me" about the legals then just say "is your name and signature on any of the legal paperwork".

Call him out. Point out contradictions.

No point letting him say whatever and then get off the phone.

Should have had his pants down there and then with that.

It's as if Talksport wanted to have people tuning in especially to play loads of ads for an hour.

Magwitch

First the interview with Fisher wasn’t live...why ?
Second There were no questions from Jim White about past issues which has brought us to our current position such as the new ground we were promised from the same chairman
And finally as for Danny Murphy’s crass and disrespectful comment about watching our cup final on dvd was pathetic, thousands of loyal and dispairing Cov fans many of whom are talk sport listeners were treated like crap and Talk Sport should act on as they did with Rodney Marshes Toon army comment. Can I suggest an avalanche of complaint to the radio station.
We won’t forget that comment Mr Murphy.

Last edited:

The Great Eastern

Perhaps if Liverpool FC were to go bust, the fans could go out to buy the dvd of Rogers and Hammersteins, Carousel musical as that's got the original version of 'You'll Never Walk Alone' on there...

block16

The talksport people actually get paid for this?? Embarrassingly misinformed on what’s going on. They’re not your average fans it literally their job to know the ins and outs of huge issues like this. Pathetic

Captain Dart

So did we find out how many Wickes stores are within 6 miles of Coventry city centre?

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
the only point i can think of that interview is public reassurance to the EFL that they are doing everything they can (whilst actually doing very little)...... with "its not my fault guv" being the tag line.

There is nothing that has changed that should give him confidence is there?........ Gilbert is saying mid or late March for the Supreme Court. Neither Wasps nor SISU have changed their stance. The club isnt apparently incapable of changing anything but all of a sudden all at club stretching every sinew to resolve it?

What else is going on?

Have to agree i am somewhat sceptical of this 6 mile rule...... in the end if not kicked out at Special meeting the EFL would have no choice but to allow CCFC to rock up at a ground share

Last edited:

Magwitch

[email protected]

Is the email if you want to complain about Danny Murphy I normally like him but it was a stupid comment.
I’m not a “pound of flesh” type but Murphy is an experiancef pundit employed no less than by the BBC had he said that on the beeb I think he could have been on a sticky wicket. This ccfc situation is causing a lot of fear and heartache you only have to listen to someone like Nigel who phoned CWR threatening to strangle someone to see how this can affect individuals.

Ashdown

Same old shit from that wanker, how is he the chairman of the football club, he represents us in Boardrooms all round the country, that arrogant twat alone will have us voted out if they've ever met him ! FFS !

Terry Gibson's perm

I’m not a “pound of flesh” type but Murphy is an experiancef pundit employed no less than by the BBC had he said that on the beeb I think he would no on a sticky wicket. This ccfc situation is causing a lot of fear and heartache you only have to listen to someone like Nigel who phoned CWR threatening to strangle someone to see how this can affect individuals.

The Nigel comments seem to be getting as much publicity as the event at Luton.

Terry Gibson's perm

Same old shit from that wanker, how is he the chairman of the football club, he represents us in Boardrooms all round the country, that arrogant twat alone will have us voted out if they've ever met him ! FFS !

He is such a twat he would probably vote us out given a chance

Users who are viewing this thread