Fisher on Talksport any minute (2 Viewers)

clint van damme

I’m suprised Jim White, when Fisher said “playing at the Ricoh is our only option” didn’t respond with “what about the new stadium Tim? You know the one where you said the club needs to own it’s own ground?”

What happened to that option? Oh yeah Tim, you were talking shite like you’re doing now

Jim White is an imbecile.

Grendel

It goes to whichever clubs are in the EFL.

So normally whichever club(s) are relegated from L2 to the Vanarama lose theirs and the club(s) promoted to L2 take their place(s) and shares.

If a club was kicked out they would adjust promotion and relegation to suit the situation to maintain 72 clubs in the EFL.

Didn't happen like that at all when Aldershot and then Maidstone went to the wall

Captain Dart

Captain Dart

I like how you can tell that he has a classical education from the language that he uses. I remember reading about a graphic plague in Roman times in Tacitus which culminated in "bleeding from the eyes" and also of course, Oedipus stabbed his own eyes out with needles. Cos he'd killed his dad and shagged his mum and felt just terrible about it. Not sure that Tim's being allegorical here, but you never know...
Shouldn't he be using language about Wasps like Cato did to the Senate in his speech about Carthage?

torchomatic

This is for all you Tim Fishers out there....

Users who are viewing this thread