Fisher on Talksport any minute (1 Viewer)

AFCCOVENTRY

The fool is about to be interviewed soon. Tune in for jokes.

Nick

Administrator
Get it right, it isn't just clear. It's crystal clear.

120MM-3D-Laser-Engraved-Crystal-Clear-Glass.jpg_350x350.jpg

chiefdave

I wonder why he is rearing his head rather than Dave Boddy?
Probably because his name was getting chanted on a live TV so TalkSport have remember we exist and decided to give him a call.

Last thing we need is him getting involved.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

It's what I don't get, why does he need to? Yeah people slate Boddy but at least he tries to be genuine and doesn't purposely try to piss people off.
I know he’s meant to be the go between the club and SISU. But he never helps matters, whether you’re right/wrong you should never out and out show derision for your fan base.

When a manager is critical of the fans again right or wrong (I’m looking at Adams and the Wayne Andrews Barnsley incident) it starts the count down to your ultimate demise

Nick

Administrator
I know he’s meant to be the go between the club and SISU. But he never helps matters, whether you’re right/wrong you should never out and out show derision for your fan base.

When a manager is critical of the fans again right or wrong (I’m looking at Adams and the Wayne Andrews Barnsley incident) it starts the count down to your ultimate demise

Thats what I mean, said it months (probably years ago) that he's no good. Having Boddy as "the face" was only a good thing as then things like the academy actually started to get sorted when Fisher was out of the equation.

D

Deleted member 2477

Hes coming on to update everyone of the new ground and its on track for 2050

Ashdown

What can he say ? He's got a cushty job in that he's powerless over almost everything so no blame attached. He will antagonise everyone though because unless Joy has given him positive instructions he will just blame every other party and avoid any direct questions.

Nick

Administrator
So somebody needs to speak to whoever interviews him.

The minute he says "this isnt anything to do with me" about the legals then just say "is your name and signature on any of the legal paperwork".

Call him out. Point out contradictions.

No point letting him say whatever and then get off the phone.

Liquid Gold

He's on, just said he's leading a consortium that are buying the club from sisu, an offer has been accepted but it means he becomes full owner.

Thoughts?

Terry Gibson's perm

When the arsehole from the footballl league comes on to talk Bolton he should be quizzed about us as well.

Users who are viewing this thread