First pitch invasion at Nuneaton (1 Viewer)

lordsummerisle

Now perish the thought a group of people would do that, then cry 'multiaccounting SISU troll!' to anybody who threatened a one view and one view only position on a message board...

Would be some red faces on here if names were named I Imagine.

Perhaps Nick should give people the opportunity to "come out" in a sort of "username amnesty", if they don't then remove them.

Can't say fairer than that.

Explain where it would be better for Hoffman's backers(faceless though they may be),to pay it, but taking a greater chunk of income than if Sisu were to pay it themselves?

Hoffman, Fisher and anybody with a modicum of sense(which does rule you out to be fair) know that this offer is in now way serious, or could be considered serious.

Just a publicity stunt to play to the gallery, knowing that not many would look too closely at it.

Now if Hoffman had said " I'll pay £400,000 a year to ACL so Cov can stay there", and finished it there, then anybody would be daft not to take up the offer, but anybody who took up what was actually offered, would have to be particularly dim.

...And there we have it! You see it's the way you slant things that always baffles me.

It is an empty offer, but the point is that SISU CAN pay the money themselves. And that was the point of the offer. To highlight that fact. "Playing to the gallery" as you put it.

They (SISU) would rather lose the majority of the club's fan base which is disastrous in the long term - FFP and match day revenues pale in significance compared to this.

This is why you should be "hysterical". Not because Hoffman made an empty offer.

lordsummerisle

...And there we have it! You see it's the way you slant things that always baffles me.

It is an empty offer, but the point is that SISU CAN pay the money themselves. And that was the point of the offer. To highlight that fact. "Playing to the gallery" as you put it.

They (SISU) would rather lose the majority of the club's fan base which is disastrous in the long term - FFP and match day revenues pale in significance compared to this.

This is why you should be "hysterical". Not because Hoffman made an empty offer.

It's obvious that Sisu could pay the rent if they wanted to, they don't want to, it's also pretty obvious that the ACL induced administration was a way for their preferred new owners to try and get the club cheaply without having to pay Sisu too much(reasonable enough tactic, but a bit "hedge-fundy" for me).

Sisu and ACL trying to distress each other only distresses the fans.

Pleased to see that you can spot an empty offer, but all just part of a PR game, which the club have been dreadful at since Fletcher has left really.

But no need for good PR if you don't really care what people think I suppose, but equally no need for PR gimmicks and empty offers if you have something genuine to offer either.

Samo

Would be some red faces on here if names were named I Imagine.

Perhaps Nick should give people the opportunity to "come out" in a sort of "username amnesty", if they don't then remove them.

Can't say fairer than that.

I'll go first... I'm Lord Lucan. Can I stay Nick?

valiant15

It's obvious that Sisu could pay the rent if they wanted to, they don't want to, it's also pretty obvious that the ACL induced administration was a way for their preferred new owners to try and get the club cheaply without having to pay Sisu too much(reasonable enough tactic, but a bit "hedge-fundy" for me).

Sisu and ACL trying to distress each other only distresses the fans.

Pleased to see that you can spot an empty offer, but all just part of a PR game, which the club have been dreadful at since Fletcher has left really.

But no need for good PR if you don't really care what people think I suppose, but equally no need for PR gimmicks and empty offers if you have something genuine to offer either.

Difference is,acl are doing it to hopefully get a decent trustworthy owner and keep us in Coventry,sisu are doing it for their owns greedy gains.I hope sisu lose every penny of their investment and end up bankrupt.

cloughie

There is no such user as kduffy.... both accounts were merged together...

and did he ever like himself before changing Identity?

Still good to see the administrator impartial by defending the unfactual drivel grendel serves up

Amazing how he never replies when the truth is put before him, yet returns after a while to abuse others with nonesense

torchomatic

The only way Nick to expose the cheaters! Post their aliases!

Grendel

Still good to see the administrator impartial by defending the unfactual drivel grendel serves up

Amazing how he never replies when the truth is put before him, yet returns after a while to abuse others with nonesense

No I never had 2 identities.

Don't see the need. You'll soon be as paranoid as Jack "Yo Yo" Griffin. You sound more absurd every day. I'd take a rest if I was you.

SkyblueBazza

Is Nick defending anyone's comments by stating his personal opinion? Think you're being unfair in that accusation.

And by staing the accounts we're raged together - is Nick simply clarifying the truth? Or does nothing contrary to your stance count for anything? I am commenting without all the information...just on the few posts I'm reading on this thread. Tbh I rarely look very hard to see who posts what. I just accept it as a valid post (sometimes overly passionate, sometimes desperate, others reasoned & logical. Actual facts are rare on forums IMO. Individual interpretations of the facts are the norm) & either comment or not.

cloughie

Don't see the need. You'll soon be as paranoid as Jack "Yo Yo" Griffin. You sound more absurd every day. I'd take a rest if I was you.

It has been proven many times by many that you spout your opinion as fact, yet another poor attempt to belittle anyone who can see through your unfactual rubbish.

If you say you never had 2 identities then ok

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
Is Nick defending anyone's comments by stating his personal opinion? Think you're being unfair in that accusation.

And by staing the accounts we're raged together - is Nick simply clarifying the truth? Or does nothing contrary to your stance count for anything? I am commenting without all the information...just on the few posts I'm reading on this thread. Tbh I rarely look very hard to see who posts what. I just accept it as a valid post (sometimes overly passionate, sometimes desperate, others reasoned & logical. Actual facts are rare on forums IMO. Individual interpretations of the facts are the norm) & either comment or not.

I'm not defending anybody just saying what happened, I had a pm off grendel saying about work so I said make an account with your new details and I'll merge them..

Grendel

I'm not defending anybody just saying what happened, I had a pm off grendel saying about work so I said make an account with your new details and I'll merge them..

Cloughie and "yo to" jack probably think that sisu have brainwashed you and you've become one of "them" - like that 60's sci fi "the aliens" or invasion of the body snatchers. Cloughie I saw done shifty bloke delivering a pod at your house earlier - you'll be joining us after a good nights sleep.

hill83

I really don't understand all the accusations and hate towards Grendel. I'll freely admit I agree with him more often than not, I'll also admit he can be patronising, but who isn't when they believe they are correct and contending with morons saying 'Timmy' and 'Troll'.

It's almost becoming a witch hunt and I know who's side I'm on. There is easily bigger bellends on here than him, but because he doesn't roll with the clique (to use a psgm special) he get's the most abuse. Easily the most.

Signed,

Sisu rent boy, Fisher, waggot, joy etc.

Last edited:

Samo

Don't see the need. You'll soon be as paranoid as Jack "Yo Yo" Griffin. You sound more absurd every day. I'd take a rest if I was you.[/QUOTE]

If I WERE you. That fantastic education is looking a bit shody!

Samo

I really don't understand all the accusations and hate towards Grendel. I'll freely admit I agree with him more often than not, I'll also admit he can be patronising, but who isn't when they believe they are correct and contending with morons saying 'Timmy' and 'Troll'.

It's almost becoming a witch hunt and I know who's side I'm on. There is easily bigger bellends on here than him, but because he doesn't roll with the clique (to use a psgm special) he get's the most abuse. Easily the most.

Signed,

Sisu rent boy, Fisher, waggot, joy etc.

That may be the crux, if you are going to patronise people, at least be up to it. He is not... truth is he is not very bright so all the sarcasm seems a little misplaced. He is funny though.

Grendel

That may be the crux, if you are going to patronise people, at least be up to it. He is not... truth is he is not very bright so all the sarcasm seems a little misplaced. He is funny though.

Wow I'm crushed by the intellectual genius known as Samo.

The crux of course is that there are a clique of fools on here who cannot take any form of questioning or criticism.

If we are on the subject of intellect what do you think about the latest craze of just calling someone Tim fisher? Frankly its boring and rather embarrasing.

Interestingly there are at least two posters on here who never post about football relates matters but because they support the landlord they are roundly applauded.

As previously stated I sometimes show some colleagues at work the type of posts you and your ilk conjure up and the general consensus is that with supporters like you we deserve all we get.

cloughie

Cloughie and "yo to" jack probably think that sisu have brainwashed you and you've become one of "them" - like that 60's sci fi "the aliens" or invasion of the body snatchers. Cloughie I saw done shifty bloke delivering a pod at your house earlier - you'll be joining us after a good nights sleep.

Oh how we laughed at such a comedy genius

and this is the man who accuses others of juvenile posts

If ever there was a case of taking the plank out of your own eye before pointing out the splinter in someone else's

Users who are viewing this thread