First pitch invasion at Nuneaton (1 Viewer)

lifelongcityfan

What an absolute waste of skin.

ps where were all the 10000 'SISU Out' 'lets fill every away ground to capacity, and bring each town to a standstill' brigade. Couldn't even bring our nearest non-league ground to a standstill. Good luck at Carlisle and Gillingham

timmy, the 10k was a petition to keep ccfc in coventry.

what the vast majority are saying is that they will not go to sixfields. the acid test will be the siaze of the crowds at northampton...hope you enjoy it!!

Last edited:

Travs

timmy, the 10k was a petition to keep ccfc in coventry.

what the vast majority are saying is that they will not go to sixfields. the acid test will be the siaze of the crowds at northampton...hope you enjoy it!!

Timmy?

I won't enjoy it. I've been an 'away' fan for a number of years now (nothing to do with SISU, i just happen to think that after we left Highfield Road, the home of the Sky Blues is in the hearts of the fans who travel away. Cetainly not the Ricoh, and most definitely not Sixfields).

I've read plenty of threads on here regarding our potential away following this season, and the truth is we couldn't take more than 2000 to our nearest geographical (and arguably footballing) rivals.

cloughie

What an absolute waste of skin.

ps where were all the 10000 'SISU Out' 'lets fill every away ground to capacity, and bring each town to a standstill' brigade. Couldn't even bring our nearest non-league ground to a standstill. Good luck at Carlisle and Gillingham

yes another crock of shit from a newbie there does seem so many of you

Might get 10,000 of you at sixfields

But 10,000 might be a BS figure

cloughie

He was an embarrassment! Ashamed to say he supports the same club as I do!

As for the young lad before kick off, I hope your parents were proud! Oh, that was your dad helping you back over advertising hoardings was it? What a impression to set letting your son do that at such a young age. Yes it was light hearted fun, but at least tell your lad that's wrong, so he doesn't end up thinking its right!

When you get of your moral high horse how do you know what the young lads dad told him, '

'oh yes it was light hearted fun' but lets make it a crime and have the kid arrested

perhaps you should have light heartedly run on instead and then gave us a lecture on how this is not a good thing to do because those nasty sisu people even though they do listen to us

Still do what they want

Last edited:

Travs

yes another crock of shit from a newbie there does seem so many of you

Might get 10,000 of you at sixfields

But 10,000 might be a BS figure

Ahhhh I'm a 'newbie' so I must be talking shit.

Actually I've been on another city forum for a number of years, I have just stayed off this particular one because of the poor quality of discussion on here.

And I've been following city for 20 years.... Not much compared to many, but enough 'service' to have a valid opinion.

Forgive me I am unfamiliar with the search function on this website, but quotes along the lines of "how great it will be to fill 3 sides of every away ground this season" we're pretty commonplace on here throughout the last couple of months.

Travs

in my humble opinion anyway who supports sisu is not a genuine fan..just my opinion.
more than happy to recognise people have different views

There is a world of difference between supporting SISU, and believing that they are just one of several parties at fault in the sorry mess that is our club. Unfortunately many city fans don't seem to be able to grasp this.

cloughie

Actually I've been on another city forum for a number of years, I have just stayed off this particular one because of the poor quality of discussion on here.

And I've been following city for 20 years.... Not much compared to many, but enough 'service' to have a valid opinion.

Forgive me I am unfamiliar with the search function on this website, but quotes along the lines of "how great it will be to fill 3 sides of every away ground this season" we're pretty commonplace on here throughout the last couple of months.

Strange that I do read the board most days yet 'fill 3 sides of the away grounds' is a new one on me

perhaps you will show me the evidence of these commonplace quotes

lifelongcityfan

Strange that I do read the board most days yet 'fill 3 sides of the away grounds' is a new one on me

perhaps you will show me the evidence of these commonplace quotes

same here, ihave viewed this site pretty much every day for the last 3-4 years.i have never yet seen anyone boast about filling 3 sides of every ground.
we only average 10k at home ffs, and now sisu have seen aconsiderable number of those off. how are we going to get 10k to go away???

covhead1

another sisu troll.........yawn

lifelongcityfan

There is a world of difference between supporting SISU, and believing that they are just one of several parties at fault in the sorry mess that is our club. Unfortunately many city fans don't seem to be able to grasp this.
the quality has just dropped now that you have started making up things...why dont you go back to your other forum (timmy)

cloughie

I'm still waiting for the evidence of these commonplace claims of 10,000 away fans

Travs

I'm still waiting for the evidence of these commonplace claims of 10,000 away fans

As I stated previously I an unfamiliar with the search function on this site. I did not say that 10000 were claiming they would travel away, but it was claimed on here on more than one occasion that we would have a massive away following this year.

The last few threads on this board sum up to me the problems we have as fans. Anyone with a different opinion is a SISU troll. Anyone who doesn't blame everything on SISU is known as 'Timmy'..... A fat mess running on the pitch is lauded as some kind of hero..... Lets merge with Nuneaton boro...... I could go on.

It really is a poor state of affairs for the most popular (in terms of numbers) voice for us as fans. No wonder our protests our poorly attended and mocked by other city fans.

Sometimes I think that we City fans (as a collective group) get the club we deserve.

Grendel

Yet another poster abused for expressing alternate views to the ACL hit squad and gets abused.

Most tossers in here should go and live in an ACL version of North Korea. It's now beyond embarrassment.

I showed a mate of mine a series of posts by one poster in here and he concluded that the guy is obviously a council based plant. Yet strangely not one of the normal suspects on here ever comment about it.

Still I get PM's from people who agree with my more balanced view which attacks both sides telling me to carry on but they personally would not want the abuse.

So I will carry on but it is now obvious the site is riddled with council plants whose only interest is to destabilise the club.

As my colleague said if these guys are a reflection of your fan base no wonder you are where you are you deserve it

Sadly he is right.

Last edited:

Grendel

As I stated previously I an unfamiliar with the search function on this site. I did not say that 10000 were claiming they would travel away, but it was claimed on here on more than one occasion that we would have a massive away following this year.

The last few threads on this board sum up to me the problems we have as fans. Anyone with a different opinion is a SISU troll. Anyone who doesn't blame everything on SISU is known as 'Timmy'..... A fat mess running on the pitch is lauded as some kind of hero..... Lets merge with Nuneaton boro...... I could go on.

It really is a poor state of affairs for the most popular (in terms of numbers) voice for us as fans. No wonder our protests our poorly attended and mocked by other city fans.

Sometimes I think that we City fans (as a collective group) get the club we deserve.

Cloughie is a deluded fool anyone who disagrees with him is met the same juvenile tirade.

I picture him as a victor meldrew type. Take no notice - he is more interested in the Ricoh and its management company than the football club,

Brighton Sky Blue

There are perfectly legal ways of protesting about the current situation-and less embarrassing than showing off your fat to the world. Every time someone does something like this it takes away a bit of legitimacy from what we're trying to achieve and gives the antagonists more justification for their actions.

Delboycov

He was an embarrassment! Ashamed to say he supports the same club as I do!

As for the young lad before kick off, I hope your parents were proud! Oh, that was your dad helping you back over advertising hoardings was it? What a impression to set letting your son do that at such a young age. Yes it was light hearted fun, but at least tell your lad that's wrong, so he doesn't end up thinking its right!

Did he communicate with you telepathically in the middle of your post?!

covhead1

Yet another poster abused for expressing alternate views to the ACL hit squad and gets abused.

Most tossers in here should go and live in an ACL version of North Korea. It's now beyond embarrassment.

I showed a mate of mine a series of posts by one poster in here and he concluded that the guy is obviously a council based plant. Yet strangely not one of the normal suspects on here ever comment about it.

Still I get PM's from people who agree with my more balanced view which attacks both sides telling me to carry on but they personally would not want the abuse.

So I will carry on but it is now obvious the site is riddled with council plants whose only interest is to destabilise the club.

As my colleague said if these guys are a reflection of your fan base no wonder you are where you are you deserve it

Sadly he is right.

wow....you and travs have an incredibley similar style of writing, one could almost be forgiven for thinking that you are one and the same.

Travs

wow....you and travs have an incredibley similar style of writing, one could almost be forgiven for thinking that you are one and the same.

Hardly. I have been going by the name 'Travs' on other boards since before this website existed.

Whatever my views on SISU (I would like someone to point out to me where I have said anything in support of them)...... I still want to see CCFC in Coventry. I think we are fortunate as a club that the footballing world is supporting our cause, because if fans of clubs other than Walsall and Northampton were to look at this forum I think we'd have a lot less support.

Nick

Administrator
It's comments like this that make this place an embarrassment at times.

BREAKING NEWS: PEOPLE IN DIFFERENT OPINION TO YOU SHOCKER

Sisu rent boy!

Just because people have a different opinion it doesn't mean they are Tim Fisher or a sisu employee, most of the time it is somebody having a balanced view on the situation!

It just shows some people's intelligence at times, mainly the sisu out, not one penny more cavemen!"

lordsummerisle

The collective hysteria which has taken hold of the majority blinds them to any other view.

The fevered reaction and support to the Hoffman "offer" and ACL taking Northampton to court a good example of this.

Nobody sane could surely imagine that the "offer" to pile external debt on the club as through Hoffman's offer or ACL trying to take to court somebody who is renting their ground to a club that ACL were going to put into administration for not paying their rent and said that they wouldn't negotiate with them any more could imagine these were good things.

The same was true when the majority were pro-Sisu, different views shouted down and called "non-fans".

ajsccfc

It's a damning indictment that literacy makes someone stand out here.

Dingdingdingding!

The collective hysteria which has taken hold of the majority blinds them to any other view.

The fevered reaction and support to the Hoffman "offer" and ACL taking Northampton to court a good example of this.

Nobody sane could surely imagine that the "offer" to pile external debt on the club as through Hoffman's offer or ACL trying to take to court somebody who is renting their ground to a club that ACL were going to put into administration for not paying their rent and said that they wouldn't negotiate with them any more could imagine these were good things.

The same was true when the majority were pro-Sisu, different views shouted down and called "non-fans".

Please explain how Hoffman's proposal at the Ricoh is less beneficial than playing in Northampton. Gotta hear this...

Sky Blue Kid

@ Nick.... Because you call NOPM, and SISU out fans Cavemen makes you a better, more intelligent person does it?....And you accuse me of starting arguments!!!

Nick

Administrator
@ Nick.... Because you call NOPM, and SISU out fans Cavemen makes you a better, more intelligent person does it?....And you accuse me of starting arguments!!!

No, I called some. It was aimed at the people who struggle to see other people views.

lifelongcityfan

hang on whoaaa.. the reason why travs is getting stick is that he was having a go at the city fans support claiming we have stated on many times we would "fill three sides of the ground" and take 10k away. he also derided the away following at nuneaton, but apparantly did not go himself.
nothing to do with sisu....or opinions.

his comments in my opinion, sound like something fisher would come out with in an attempt to justify the low crowds at NTFC...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread