First pitch invasion at Nuneaton (4 Viewers)

ajsccfc

If it's nothing to do with Sisu, which 'Timmy' were you referencing?

lifelongcityfan

please read my edited post.

who else would make up claims about taking 10 k away and filling every ground....clearly not someone who had beeen following city away for 20 yrs.
apart from 87, we have only ever taken 10 k more than once and that was manutd

if you feel that you agree with the OP then that is your choice.

Sky Blue Kid

@ Nick... The way you've worded your post, it singles out posters on one side of the fence. Does that mean you condone the attitude and posts of posters on the other side of the fence? If you are acting as Judge and Jury, then you are showing no impartiality. Just remember that your posts don't carry a "Governmental protection" and can be challenged the same as others.

Grendel

wow....you and travs have an incredibley similar style of writing, one could almost be forgiven for thinking that you are one and the same.

Your writing style is similar to many on here. "Paranoid" jack, the ridiculous Cloughie and the one eyed SBK to name just a few. It's predictable unbalanced dull dross.

I have no interest in creating other identities to like my own posts. Ill leave that to the experts.

ajsccfc

So it's nothing to do with Sisu, but he sounds like the guy from Sisu.

Right. What if he just got it wrong rather than it being just part of a large orchestrated attempt to eventually see 51% of a forum population be called 'Timmy' at some point?

lifelongcityfan

yes...eventually you got it...well done.

people from sisu often spin and tell lies to justify their position and actions...just like this poster

Grendel

I'm still waiting for the evidence of these commonplace claims of 10,000 away fans

Someone the other day claimed we'd get 15,000 at a sit in at the Ricoh when the first game was played against Bristol. What a laugh we'd get 5,000 less than that if the teams actually turned up to play.

ajsccfc

It's cute that you're trying to talk down to me when there's nothing to 'get' other than I DON'T LIKE WHAT IS BEING SAD = YOU ARE TIM FISHER

You even encourage him to leave the board in one post. Do you understand what a discussion forum is meant to be? It's not meant to just be cheerleading for simpletons.

lifelongcityfan

no he stated that this boeard was inferior, and he had stayed away . if that is his view and he has a go at everyone what does he expect?

Sky Blue Kid

Grendel?!?! or should that be kduffy??? You get shown up for what you are(WUM) under kduffy, so you change you name to Grendel.?!?! "I have no interest in creating other identities to like my own posts. Ill leave that to the experts."

covhead1

Your writing style is similar to many on here. "Paranoid" jack, the ridiculous Cloughie and the one eyed SBK to name just a few. It's predictable unbalanced dull dross.

I have no interest in creating other identities to like my own posts. Ill leave that to the experts.

sorry for having an opinion

Nick

Administrator
Grendel?!?! or should that be kduffy??? You get shown up for what you are(WUM) under kduffy, so you change you name to Grendel.?!?! "I have no interest in creating other identities to like my own posts. Ill leave that to the experts."

He only has 1 account, it was changed...

Grendel

Hardly proving him wrong by calling everyone you disagree with Tim Fisher.

There was some poster the other day called RFC which some nutcase decided was a reference to Rotherham FC and that he was clearly a sisu plant who wants the club to follow the Rotherham project

As many have said before if you really want to influence views you'll blend in by adopting names like Jack, James or Cloughie or indeed say you are from another country - perhaps Switzerland or Singapore. You may even claim to be a life long city fan. That'd do nicely.

Sky Blue Kid

@ Nick..... He thought nobody would notice the name change, until someone challenged him about it! The answer mate, is in the first part of my post...Why did he change his name??? He then follows it up with.............."I have no interest in creating other identities to like my own posts. Ill leave that to the experts."

Grendel

@ Nick..... He thought nobody would notice the name change, until someone challenged him about it! The answer mate, is in the first part of my post...Why did he change his name??? He then follows it up with.............."I have no interest in creating other identities to like my own posts. Ill leave that to the experts."

Are you sure? I told the administrator and PM'd a few in advance and made it obvious on day one - only a total cretin would have failed to see it.

You didn't see it I assume?

lifelongcityfan

grendel

in my opinion, you are not worth responding t, as it is clear you are a WUM.

btw I am a life long city fan, only had one name on here...both facts.

What is your problem?

Grendel

grendel

in my opinion, you are not worth responding t, as it is clear you are a WUM.

btw I am a life long city fan, only had one name on here...both facts.

What is your problem?

So as soon as someone makes a vague reference questioning your impartiality you don't like it but you call everyone who disagrees with you Tim fisher or a sisu plant and that's fine is it?

lifelongcityfan

So as soon as someone makes a vague reference questioning your impartiality you don't like it but you call everyone who disagrees with you Tim fisher or a sisu plant and that's fine is it?

check my history...never called anyone a sisu plant...i have only referred to someone as a timmy on 2 occasions...more irrefutable facts...something you cannot seem deal with..

you continue to fabricate your own version of the world.

you are entitled to your opinions of course, but for most on here we know what to expect

magic82ball

Dear lord you are one boring little man. On and on and on and on.......................................................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

SkyblueBazza

Skybluekid...admit it...you cannot read anyone's thoughts really. You might think you can on occasion - but I would not believe it without absolute proof.
Grendel - why inflame things referring to people as "cretins"...I know - you are not the only one that slings insults on here.

Note to all: Intelligent well-constructed, reasonable comment is great. If you disagree with a post be intelligent...state you disagree, offer another viewpoint. Why throw insult & accusation? Seems mindless & pointless to me as it simply demonstrates that you cannot reasonably defend your argument.

Brighton Sky Blue

Skybluekid...admit it...you cannot read anyone's thoughts really. You might think you can on occasion - but I would not believe it without absolute proof.
Grendel - why inflame things referring to people as "cretins"...I know - you are not the only one that slings insults on here.

Note to all: Intelligent well-constructed, reasonable comment is great. If you disagree with a post be intelligent...state you disagree, offer another viewpoint. Why throw insult & accusation? Seems mindless & pointless to me as it simply demonstrates that you cannot reasonably defend your argument.

375px-Graham%27s_Hierarchy_of_Disagreement1.svg.png

Sky Blue Kid

Grenduffy...You may well have told a few of your buddies on here about your name change, but it was never made public untill someone "Outed you" FYI...Only a Prick would assume all 4.5k members would be online to witness your "Coming out parade"

Grendel

Grenduffy...You may well have told a few of your buddies on here about your name change, but it was never made public untill someone "Outed you" FYI...Only a Prick would assume all 4.5k members would be online to witness your "Coming out parade"

Delusional and as usual factually innacurate.

Sky Blue Kid

FYI...Only a Prick would assume all 4.5k members would be online to witness your "Coming out parade" What is delusional about that statement Grenduffy?....Care to prove me wrong then?

Sky Blue Kid

Tell you what Grenduffy....................@ Nick...Would you please confirm the "Most members online at one time "....Purely for "Factual purposes"

ajsccfc

If someone changes their username and also changes their posting style or opinions for effect, that's subterfuge and hiding. If they change a username but continue exactly as they were, it's not really sleeper cell stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread