First pitch invasion at Nuneaton (2 Viewers)

J

Jack Griffin

Timmy's policing bill just went up!
invasi10.jpg

TheUKGryphon

The first was a little kid before kick off. He was second half.

Nonleagueherewecome

It's an annual tradition, usually more successful than that!

sw88

Chief Commentator!
He was an embarrassment! Ashamed to say he supports the same club as I do!

As for the young lad before kick off, I hope your parents were proud! Oh, that was your dad helping you back over advertising hoardings was it? What a impression to set letting your son do that at such a young age. Yes it was light hearted fun, but at least tell your lad that's wrong, so he doesn't end up thinking its right!

elephanttears

The guy has just took a banning order because he cares about the club. If we had more fans like this we wouldn't be where we are.

elephanttears

Oh the irony.....

Yes, lets all laugh and take the piss out of a city fan who obviously cares about the club and was prepared to do something about it. I really like these internet warriors who are basically frauds, talk is cheap. The guy is funny though i would buy him a pint.

stupot07

Yes, lets all laugh and take the piss out of a city fan who obviously cares about the club and was prepared to do something about it. I really like these internet warriors who are basically frauds, talk is cheap. The guy is funny though i would buy him a pint.

You don't get the irony???

The guy has just took a banning order because he cares about the club. If we had more fans like this we wouldn't be where we are.

If we had more fans willing to take a banning order we'd have a lot smaller attendances because no one would be allowed in....;)

Smaller attendance, less income, shitter players...

elephanttears

Needs to take a detox!

He won't get a banning order will he for a friendly?

Hopefully not but he was clearly prepared to take one. Fingers crossed he was just ejected. I think he had written on his back "if lost please return to pub" so hes probably there!

magic82ball

You don't get the irony???

If we had more fans willing to take a banning order we'd have a lot smaller attendances because no one would be allowed in....;)

Smaller attendance, less income, shitter players...

That's the whole point numbnuts!

SkyblueBazza

So he has only just become a fan? (Otherwise he'd perhaps have done it before) And now he's been lost to us because he's going to get a ban.
And if he cares about the club...why add to its embarrassment?

Gray

anyone who runs on the pitch is a complete idiot and will add nothing to the cause

Grendel

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.
[h=4][/h]

So your advice is get a beer belly, take your top off, stagger onto a football pitch in an inebriated state and that shows passion and it shows you care? Actually it re-enforces the stereotype image that a football fan is a thick, foul mouthed drunkeb twat and will alienate any sympathy we may otherwise get.

elephanttears

So your advice is get a beer belly, take your top off, stagger onto a football pitch in an inebriated state and that shows passion and it shows you care? Actually it re-enforces the stereotype image that a football fan is a thick, foul mouthed drunkeb twat and will alienate any sympathy we may otherwise get.

No, my advice is to sit behind my keyboard. Take the piss out the first person who has showed some passion and spell things wrong.

wingy

Who was our Streaker again ?? Deano should be able to find this . Its a disgrace really ,I should know this ,she went to my school ,although about 20yrs later.

elephanttears

She hugged Konic i think. Her breasts were fabulous, would have loved to be given 30 minutes to have a real good play with them. I like to Talcum powder them up to get em real soft lol.

BBSB

Amy Freeman streaked topless at a Coventry City soccer game on the 21st December 2002, in order to raise money for a children's charity. Amy ran onto the field and embraced a player. Faced with a ban, she pleaded extenuating circumstances because she had raised over 300 pounds for the charity. She was let off with a warning.

Last edited:

deanocity3

Amy Freeman streaked topless at a Coventry City soccer game on the 21st December 2002, in order to raise money for a children's charity. Amy ran onto the field and embraced a player. Faced with a ban, she pleaded extenuating circumstances because she had raised over 300 pounds for the charity. She was let off with a warning.

http://www.mcderyl.com/images/mrep02_16.jpg
here they are in all there glory

Travs

What an absolute waste of skin.

ps where were all the 10000 'SISU Out' 'lets fill every away ground to capacity, and bring each town to a standstill' brigade. Couldn't even bring our nearest non-league ground to a standstill. Good luck at Carlisle and Gillingham

Users who are viewing this thread