First pitch invasion at Nuneaton (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Tell you what Grenduffy....................@ Nick...Would you please confirm the "Most members online at one time "....Purely for "Factual purposes"

People did know he changed it, I was the one who did it?

Stop being a bellend

Brighton Sky Blue

FYI...Only a Prick would assume all 4.5k members would be online to witness your "Coming out parade" What is delusional about that statement Grenduffy?....Care to prove me wrong then?

Grendel couldn't log in as kduffy anymore so reverted to a different username. No conspiracy at all.

SkyblueBazza

Tell you what Grenduffy....................@ Nick...Would you please confirm the "Most members online at one time "....Purely for "Factual purposes"

Why does it matter?
I would guess that if you are right about the 4500 members of the forum...around 4495 of us couldn't care less what he calls himself nor if he changes his "name" on the forum. We simply take each post & consider it at face value, calmly & rationally. Then choose wether to respond - & again calmly & rationally. The other 5 perhaps rant at his/her every posting looking for an opportunity to accuse him/her of something or other & trade insults.

Sky Blue Kid

That's not my point ajsccfc....It's one thing telling the Admin and a few friends (Grenduffy says...Are you sure? I told the administrator and PM'd a few in advance and made it obvious on day one - only a total cretin would have failed to see it.) Did you see it ajsccfc? if not, why not, what does that make you according to Grenduffy?

ajsccfc

I didn't see it and have no idea when this name change happened, but that's primarily because I don't hang on his every word waiting for something to jump on, and as such could not give less of a shit if anyone changed their username if they're just carrying on posting in the same manner.

Grendel

That's not my point ajsccfc....It's one thing telling the Admin and a few friends (Grenduffy says...Are you sure? I told the administrator and PM'd a few in advance and made it obvious on day one - only a total cretin would have failed to see it.) Did you see it ajsccfc? if not, why not, what does that make you according to Grenduffy?

I changed my user details as my work e mail which took incoming posts was due to expire. So I had to amend details and changed my name.

My "debut" post was to announce thorn was the clueless one and worshipped at the temple of sisu.

If I didn't change I would have not had e mail alerts on the site so may have missed out on being notified if those delightful PM's you used to send me.

Why you keep dragging up the same boring rubbish is beyond me.

I'mARealWizard

No way. I thought they were called wigwams?!?!!!!

7979397527_d7fa17f714_z.jpg

Sky Blue Kid

He(Grenduffy) has attacked posters on here today...Has any of you "Had a go at him" If as you say "Knowing posters with multiple accounts" on this forum means there are people doing this, Then this makes you the biggest Bellend of all Nick! ajsccfc you "Don't hang on his every word" but seem to do "Just that" with mine. Why else would you respond to me. I'll say this for the final time. Grenduffy, you're a patronizing fellow of the first order.

ajsccfc

I addressed you in this thread because you made mildly unhinged uninterrupted posts (in a thread I'd already posted in, so I didn't seek you out) about how someone didn't announce to the entire internet that they changed their username. If that's me hanging on your every word your paranoia is hitting some new levels here.

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
He(Grenduffy) has attacked posters on here today...Has any of you "Had a go at him" If as you say "Knowing posters with multiple accounts" on this forum means there are people doing this, Then this makes you the biggest Bellend of all Nick! ajsccfc you "Don't hang on his every word" but seem to do "Just that" with mine. Why else would you respond to me. I'll say this for the final time. Grenduffy, you're a patronizing fellow of the first order.

Yes, there are people doing it. Some with permission and some without I am 95% sure about that I am just waiting to confirm ;)

cloughie

Cloughie is a deluded fool anyone who disagrees with him is met the same juvenile tirade.

I picture him as a victor meldrew type. Take no notice - he is more interested in the Ricoh and its management company than the football club,

Juvenile tirade ? how by asking for the evidence of these commonplace claims of 10,000 away fans

As for Victor Meldrew, kettle and pot spring to mind regarding you.

No worries you keep reading your personal messages from Kduffy

Sky Blue Kid

@ Nick.......People did know he changed it, I was the one who did it? Stop being a bellend Gonna call me a liar now are you Nick? Ya fucking Nob!

J

Jack Griffin

Yes, there are people doing it. Some with permission and some without I am 95% sure about that I am just waiting to confirm ;)

Nick, do the actual & suspected multi accounters generally tend to back any particular side of the argument?

PS I only use 1 account...

Nick

Administrator
You called me a Bellend.....You said you didn't in your PM to me. You're a fucking liar mate.

No, I said you were being a bellend. Not that you were / are a bellend. ;)

You also said you wanted me to delete your account because you didn't want to come on any more, yet you are still here...

People can just agree to disagree sometimes, if somebody has a different opinion you don't need to start with personal attacks. If your mate in the pub thinks something different do you start shouting in his face?

Sky Blue Kid

Would you like to move the "Goalposts for a 3rd time Nick? I came back on here to show what a nob does to try and twist something he says. That's the only reason You're a nob, not acting like one, look like one, but actually ARE one. No twisting my words there.

Well Ginetta used to have multiple accounts on GMK back when he was the No 1 Fan, no reason to see why he wouldn't change his tactics now he's batting for the other side as it were.

Obsessed.

You still haven't explained how Hoffman's proposal is worse than playing in Northampton.

torchomatic

He's good at making up stuff. He fabricated some story about me. He is a bellend and the only person I've got on "ignore".

I think you should out all of those who have two accounts. Surely, that's against the rules?

No, I said you were being a bellend. Not that you were / are a bellend. ;)

You also said you wanted me to delete your account because you didn't want to come on any more, yet you are still here...

People can just agree to disagree sometimes, if somebody has a different opinion you don't need to start with personal attacks. If your mate in the pub thinks something different do you start shouting in his face?

Last edited:

lordsummerisle

Please explain how Hoffman's proposal at the Ricoh is less beneficial than playing in Northampton. Gotta hear this...

Explain where it would be better for Hoffman's backers(faceless though they may be),to pay it, but taking a greater chunk of income than if Sisu were to pay it themselves?

Hoffman, Fisher and anybody with a modicum of sense(which does rule you out to be fair) know that this offer is in now way serious, or could be considered serious.

Just a publicity stunt to play to the gallery, knowing that not many would look too closely at it.

Now if Hoffman had said " I'll pay £400,000 a year to ACL so Cov can stay there", and finished it there, then anybody would be daft not to take up the offer, but anybody who took up what was actually offered, would have to be particularly dim.

I Know that Tim, is often accused of being Dim, but even he wouldn't fall for that particular one.

Congratulations though Ginetta, you're Dimmer than Tim.

lordsummerisle

He's good at making up stuff. He fabricated some story about me. He is a bellend and the only person I've got on "ignore".

I think you should out all of those who have two accounts. Surely, that's against the rules?

His best making up stuff was the "seeing Edge play at home on live internet feeds" for the huge games against Sheffield United and Bury.

CovFan

I'd say calling people Cretins is a personal insult.

This place is just going further and further downhill.

Users who are viewing this thread