Final Tickets Thread. Yessss (2 Viewers)

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Just when I was giving up hope I got called into my bosses office today, to say he had bought me two of the corporate tickets as a gift 😀😀😀
Made up, won’t be allowed to wear my shirt probably but will wear something skyblue, bring on Saturday!

You lucky git. 🤗😋

Though I been following this forum for three seasons only just joined as a member in order to grovel in an unseemly manner for a ticket. Admittedly I only go twice a season to home matches (as live in East Sussex) but I have seen all four Coventry Wembley adventures and would hate to miss out on this one. A Coventry city glory hunter, now that's a phrase you don't hear too often

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Though I been following this forum for three seasons only just joined as a member in order to grovel in an unseemly manner for a ticket. Admittedly I only go twice a season to home matches (as live in East Sussex) but I have seen all four Coventry Wembley adventures and would hate to miss out on this one. A Coventry city glory hunter, now that's a phrase you don't hear too often

Club Wembley still on sale!

skybluejelly

i can see a lot of people , being sold photocopies on Saturday , its not like they have holograms or anything on them , the first person to use them will get in ..everyone else stuck outside

shmmeee

i can see a lot of people , being sold photocopies on Saturday , its not like they have holograms or anything on them , the first person to use them will get in ..everyone else stuck outside

Yeah I don’t see what someone could do if sold a copy then the seller immediately goes into the ground.

MickM

Anybody else get the message the image is too large to be printed from your smartphone when trying to print tickets

Nobbie_67

Yep, I was saying this the other day. If anyone got a ticket from a reseller you’ll be wanting to get in the ground early. Some scumbags will have sold the same ticket many times over.

I’ve no idea why they didn’t post out normal tickets. There was time to do so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nobbie_67

I don’t think you can as they’re PDF’s?

Correction try this;
295e5c3dcf5db12142d0949226b160a0.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread